Besides CPK knives, whaddaya like?

Just keep thinking:

You'll be busy as fooque when the production BC keeps rolling off the assembly line. Plus the MC, FK-2.0 and this DEEK thingie which Lorien keep talking about will consume both your money and your time. You'll be a proper CPK-B**ch and resistance will be futile :D
I think the MC will need a nice looking set of pants.
Maybe a light tan to match a set of natural micarta scales.

If Wickett and Craig doesn't step up their game all of my sheaths will be "Oooh look it's got range marks". I may be going back to RJF leather.
Other than aesthetics, do the scars mess anything else up?
That scar tissue seems like it would be a lot tougher than the good stuff.

It's no tougher to work, they're superficial. Usually marks from barbed wire fences on American cattle. I don't mind the marks, I just prefer to add my own doohickeys and dealywhops. I don't care for them getting added as a "bonus".

It's no tougher to work, they're superficial. Usually marks from barbed wire fences on American cattle. I don't mind the marks, I just prefer to add my own doohickeys and dealywhops. I don't care for them getting added as a "bonus".
Makes sense.
A blank canvas is always better.

I didn't even know that was a thing. Haven't kept up on LT Wright much since I quit checking in at the Pout House. Dunno if I'd want to go saber or scandi. I sold my beater SMR, need to get some more love in on these guys.

lTR9Id1.jpg

Let me know if you want to get rid of one of your SMRs. MTM likes the SMR too!

Back