Besides CPK knives, whaddaya like?

Really digging this!!

....then I see the corby fasteners. I know they have been around forever and function superbly. I just see the little crescent moon and my brain thinks it's a crack. Do you know if that comes with simple pins?

No idea but I'd bet if you called them they'd make it however you want.

Love the GNS ... mine is actually convexed in AEB-L but LT Wright's are just comfortable great knives ...

I picked up an LT Wright Outback in 3V was a Sabre grind but I slightly convexed it and really love the knife ... threw the GNS in along with one of the EDC2s.

20180208_161446.jpg
20180208_161809.jpg
View attachment 846380

Yeah buddy. Convex GNS in 3V? Good bye gso 4.1.

Last edited:
DLT does great work ... I'll be interested to see how you like your Outback ... I find I use mine for more then I'd planned when I first got it.

Love the GNS ... mine is actually convexed in AEB-L but LT Wright's are just comfortable great knives ...

I picked up an LT Wright Outback in 3V was a Sabre grind but I slightly convexed it and really love the knife ... threw the GNS in along with one of the EDC2s ... the Outback shares the same handle as the GNS very comfortable to use.

View attachment 848315
View attachment 848316
Love it. Also the GNS was one of my first BHK’s I bought in the monthly sale. Regret selling it. The handle profile is so good that I have a stacked birch bark puukko, with that profile, being commissioned to make for me by Michael Presnell. Should be ready at BLADE.

I think this LTW JET is a cousin of the GNS. Love the handle.

9N7510Rl.jpg

The GNS hooked me ... I've bought a few others also the Bushcrafter and a Patriot ... then I saw the Outback with the same handle as the GNS and thought I gotta try it ... like you wondered if it would be too thick but bought the Sabre grind ... convexed it some and it does anything I ask of it ... glad you like yours.

JJ

Back