Besides CPK knives, whaddaya like?

Wood5045 Wood5045 every time I see that carbon fiber I think some sort of filter is being applied to the photo. Love that pattern and how it plays with the light. Those are some great pieces from Big Chris. Nice lineup.

Thank you Sir. We tried to find some stabilized black ash burl to make them a matching set but struck out, so we went with the carbon fiber. I'm glad we did, because I dig how it looks and how it reflect in the sunlight. (chatoyance?)

Filipino hand-made balisong, circa 1967

38728727330_111cf1bd34_b.jpg

I had a beautiful stag handled one confiscated by North West Airlines when I was trying to bring it back in my check in luggage.:mad:

Last edited:
My OG user. I prefer the handle on the Chopweiler over the Ratweiler.
lZ3S4dA.jpg

Gus, I've got a second one that's a twin to yours. It's a two-tone that Dan Keffeler reground for the guy I bought it from. Awesome knife. I agree with you about the handle, it's so good! The Chopweiler is among the top of my favorites.

IwBigvl.jpg

9scSEBq.jpg

This is the Lorlem, made by Salem Straub to my pattern and specs. I hope one day that this pattern will get added to the CPK stable, what do you all think?

IwBigvl.jpg

9scSEBq.jpg

This is the Lorlem, made by Salem Straub to my pattern and specs. I hope one day that this pattern will get added to the CPK stable, what do you all think?

Wow that looks like a beast !!!!! Sweet looking knife

I'm going to play Captain Obvious by saying that with CPK currently being a small operation with so many projects already on Nathan's white board, the notion of seeing anything from CPK inspired by other fanciful international designs will be far fetched.

If I'm not mistaken, Khuks were used in the Nepal region both asa weapon and also as a tool, so the ergos were primarily developed for its indigenous use. I personally find them to be very badass looking but I'd loathe trying to sharpen one of those at my "skill" level!

Back