Besides CPK knives, whaddaya like?

Very nice. I collect meat cleavers, axes and hatchets, old and new. Where do I look for his work?
Brian, your best bet will be one of the dealers stated by Gus. Liam’s book is closed until summer I believe. A direct order from Liam is going to take more than a year. It hard to get one in the secondary market unless you are willing to pay a high price for it.

I trust you will love it if you managed to get one. The quality of his work is awesome.

Razorback by Chris Linton of Osprey, Knife & Tool in CPM-154 & Hawaiian Koa:

PvyF8Ul.jpg

Last edited:
Picked up this beautiful piece from Jarrett Fleming last weekend. It’s called Nocturnal and it’s in CPM154, Bocote with OD green canvas micarta bolster, toxic green pinstripes, and black G10 liner.
tcpM4DA.jpg

That is just an outstanding looking knife. And even better photography!

View attachment 884631 View attachment 884632

I love this pizza cutter

Edit: These pics are a few years old. I didn’t used to take hardly any pictures of knives. A friend borrowed this Laci Szabo Ogre knife and never came back with it. Just asked him for a full pic and he said he left it at the Buddhist temple he volunteers at. The full pic I attached is one I pulled offline back when I bought it. It’s flat ground 5160, sharp on the clip for back cuts. Clearly appropriate for clerical work at a Buddhist temple.

Last edited:
that is something else. Can haz full pic please?

I had one of the original fell beasts and wasnt pleased. Would be much more interested in some of his newer machetes. They have better steel and look like the handles have been improved a lot

Back