Besides CPK knives, whaddaya like?

Thank you @JJ_Colt45, this blade will hold a special place in my arsenal....;)
bYclmDr.jpg

tNvCRIx.jpg

You should like that one. It's a pretty handy tool.
IMG_7028-XL.jpg

IMG_6951-XL.jpg

^^^Oh, my! I like the grinds on that, Gus.

I would, with 100% certainty, injure myself badly with a double edged blade. I cannot even conceive of a need for that... and yet, I want!

^^^Oh, my! I like the grinds on that, Gus.

I would, with 100% certainty, injure myself badly with a double edged blade. I cannot even conceive of a need for that... and yet, I want!

HAHA! Yeah it only has one purpose, and I hope I never have to use it! BTW: SAF stands for Sexy As F*#k. :D

yes, woodysone woodysone , I put that together. I bought the blade because I wanted to try my hand at a hidden tang. I've never tried one before and just wanted to see if I could manage it. Blade came from a guy in Poland, and I accumulated the materials to do the project. The handle shape is an amalgamation of ideas I've gathered from guys who do this for a living. It might be the most comfortable handle I've ever held, certainly that I have ever made myself. It all seemed to come together.

Thank you.

That ASH1 is one I wish I'd gotten around to getting when they were a bit cheaper.

Yeah the ASH1s have really strong following and secondary pricing. But it truly is a great knife imo :) There’s always the Battle grade ASH1 :)
EA948F31-754F-42A3-9350-8422050BF2EA.png
Second from top, .25 high saber grind sr101 steel. Right above the CPK HDFK in delta 3v :)

nice Maynard, I had one quite similar just a lil bigger

nice Maynard, I had one quite similar just a lil bigger

Thanks :) Yeah I believe he offered three sizes of the SERE (?) knife. If I recall mine was the medium size. I had the larger version also but it was gifted off to a friend in the military. I do still have the four inch version also.

Back