Besides CPK knives, whaddaya like?

Def Black and Tan G10. Gorgeous ASH!!
Would love to see a spine shot showing off the swedge, Gusbuster Gusbuster ! ;)

Yay! Imgur let me upload! :thumbsup::)

Ban did the swedge, it’s very sharp! :thumbsup:
p32TKEF.jpg

iPZgFOg.jpg

Last edited:
You know how a lot of surnames are based upon an ancestors profession such as Taylor or Baker or even Schumacher. Others like Johnson indicates John's son etc. I wonder about the etymology of the surname Tendick?

You know how a lot of surnames are based upon an ancestors profession such as Taylor or Baker or even Schumacher. Others like Johnson indicates John's son etc. I wonder about the etymology of the surname Tendick?

I think that it's based on Greek mythological stories regarding the Hydra, only...um...

Hell, who wouldn't, lol. I'm pretty sure Ben has heard it all.

Yeah, people are funny huh. :D

This is the meaning I have heard.
"Tendick Name Meaning. German: compound topographic name meaning ‘at the dike’ or ‘at the pond’, from Middle Low German te ‘at’ + -n (inflected definite article) + dik."

I think that it's based on Greek mythological stories regarding the Hydra, only...um...

That is the most common definition by the general public. Either length or qty. : )

WARENSKI MAIN GAUCHE NOW RESIDING ELSEWHERE

xlarge.jpg

Photo Credit to Dr David Darom from "The Art Knives and Knife Engraving of Julie Warenski-Erickson"

AND BELOW, THE ONLY BOWIE I EVER LIKED, ENGRAVED BY MAKER:

orig.jpg

orig.jpg

BELOW, A MEDITERRANEAN DAGGER:

orig.jpg

A SOLID GOLD (EXCPT FOR BLADE)WARENSKI CALIFORNIA DAGGER THAT NEVER CAME AT ME AT THE RIGHT TIME:

orig.jpg

Last edited:
Back