Best Budget 3.5” Flipper?

Kershaw has several nice flippers in the $25-50 range. I'm a bit partial to the Natrix or Concierge since they are kvt and non-assisted, although they're only 3.25". There is the Natrix XL too at 3.75". If you don't mind assisted openers then then it opens up quite a few more options.

Last edited:
Buck released a Select version of their Sprint model. Ball bearing pivot and plastic handles for around $50ish

You didn't specify a price, budget could mean 100 bucks! Brando up there said Natrix, and I second that. Or the XL, I have both (in CF). Great knives imo!

Or a little more money gets you a Bareknuckle. Aluminum handles, 14c28n blade, and IMO near ZT quality and feel for 1/3 of the price. Love mine, it's in the case next to its siblings (the natrixes and the 0770cf). Seriously one of my favorites.

Steel Will Cutjack in D2

Steel Will Modus...several models in $50-$60 range. Good stuff.

I agree.

I have the Modus and it’s very good for the price.

Neat back-spacer, nice looking and well ground blade, laser etching, milled liners, large bronze washers, decent flipping action.

Scales and texture are polarizing but ergonomic. Pocket clip is pretty good and tip up carry only.

Back