Off Topic Best COVID-19 zombie knife

I’m sorry to hear about your situation. I certainly hope your surgery takes place soon and that all goes well. I apologize if you found my above post offensive and you will definitely be in my prayers.

Fortunately, I am good so far and my treatment while certainly important are not immediately critical. But, I am thinking that somewhere out there are people who felt chest pain last night, who are thinking they really don't want to risk catching this thing, and who may postpone getting help until its too late.

n2s

the hype is the problem considering this virus is far less lethal than the flu and it's treatable...the truly frightening thing is this is a precursor to something far more sinister that certain experts have been warning about for years. we've been over using antibiotics on humans and livestock for how long now breeding who knows what superbug....this covid-19 is nothing... the survival rate far exceeds the kill rate...this is a warning of an actual problem that's to come...at some point and probably not too distant will be an actual killer with no treatment and it won't matter age, health condition or any of it you'll just be dead...everyone wants to spaz about this over glorified cold failing to acknowledge that this is the warning shot before a real problem hits the human species...eh but nobody is listening they haven't been...its inevitable tick tock

Please follow up with the news starting January from around the world. First of all, if this was no big deal, a country like China who usually can control everything inside, would not have locked down and quarantined a whole city. If this was nothing and just the flu, Italy would no be in the state it is right now. Did you see what happened with South Korea? Iran? You think it's no big deal? Say that to the 8000+ families that have lost members because of this and say it to the doctors working tirelessly on the front lines, faces scraped raw by the masks, they have to wear diapers because they're working on the clock. Doctors are having to choose who to save and who not too. Go tell them this is less lethal than the flu~. Say it to their face. You think medical practitioners who have studied and practiced medicine god knows how long, would fall for some media hype? There's a reason why they're telling everyone to stay home and social distance.
You're not wrong in that there's more lethal illnesses to come I fully believe it, but people who were saying "OH BUT THE FLU KILLS MORE PEOPLEEE~" is part of the reason how the USA reached it current state. WHO and CDC had been warning since China locked down. Prior to our current state, Hong Kong, South Korea, Italy, Iran, already had crazy outbreaks that they struggled so hard to contain. We had been warned, we saw all the examples of what happens with delayed action. Yet despite with over a month to prepare, we still aren't testing enough, don't have enough PPE for the frontline workers, and will bury our heads in the sand and say "flu kills more people, this ain't that big of a deal".

the hype is the problem considering this virus is far less lethal than the flu and it's treatable...the truly frightening thing is this is a precursor to something far more sinister that certain experts have been warning about for years. we've been over using antibiotics on humans and livestock for how long now breeding who knows what superbug....this covid-19 is nothing... the survival rate far exceeds the kill rate...this is a warning of an actual problem that's to come...at some point and probably not too distant will be an actual killer with no treatment and it won't matter age, health condition or any of it you'll just be dead...everyone wants to spaz about this over glorified cold failing to acknowledge that this is the warning shot before a real problem hits the human species...eh but nobody is listening they haven't been...its inevitable tick tock

No.

If it's good enough for Leon it is good enough for me..
16T8KRj.jpg

Of5uCK8.jpg

Mercworx Sniper

It is a perfect thread......

I'm a knife nut. I have knives, choppers, machete, hawks, fighting axes, poll axe, double bit war axes, sword, shield......

WBvsflP.jpg

n4T0qRs.jpg

KuqQ3tq.jpg

4nmhf4S.jpg

gMXSLZR.jpg

5RCL5sU.jpg

2zVTira.jpg

UPVTIcJ.jpg

FwqNtFF.jpg

Honestly, it would be a combo of big knife, gun, smaller knives and full sized axe...
Dam, dude!

Zombie threads usually don't do well. But I recommend a smatchet.

Like buying knives to deal with coronavirus?

Finally the correct answer! Though I find this topic to be in extraordinarily bad taste, I'd been hoping for someone to recommend smatchet.

I am on anti-rejection drugs for my liver transplant, which means I have a very compromised immune system. If I contract COVID-19 it will likely kill me. I'm terrified. I've yet to leave my property. I walk around my 2/3rd acre yard and that's it for fresh air.

Finally the correct answer! Though I find this topic to be in extraordinarily bad taste, I'd been hoping for someone to recommend smatchet.

I am on anti-rejection drugs for my liver transplant, which means I have a very compromised immune system. If I contract COVID-19 it will likely kill me. I'm terrified. I've yet to leave my property. I walk around my 2/3rd acre yard and that's it for fresh air.

You have reason to be terrified.
I would be scared if I was in your shoes. If I can be of any help, let me know. Other than prayers, I can’t think of any way that I could be supportive, though.

COVID-19 recently hit a little closer to home. My sister-in-law’s husband’s brother has it. They have figured out that a Swiss coworker is to blame.

The daughter of a good friend of mine apparently has it too. She’s a 20 year old that is in great shape other than the virus. Her health care provider basically told her that they could do nothing for her and to just stay home.

They say we have the best health care system in the world...

I'm a knife nut. I have knives, choppers, machete, hawks, fighting axes, poll axe, double bit war axes, sword, shield......

WBvsflP.jpg

n4T0qRs.jpg

KuqQ3tq.jpg

4nmhf4S.jpg

gMXSLZR.jpg

5RCL5sU.jpg

2zVTira.jpg

UPVTIcJ.jpg

FwqNtFF.jpg

Honestly, it would be a combo of big knife, gun, smaller knives and full sized axe...

What in the world are you trying to protect?

If COVID-19 people turn into zombies, as many people seem to think while they buy up guns and ammo, what knife would you have with you?

4e57cf81-e430-4d84-b78a-6aa1c9e0bce5.jpg
So far ten thousand people have died and thousands and thousands more will die and you open this topic ? How old are you ? 19 ? Shame!

WBvsflP.jpg

n4T0qRs.jpg

KuqQ3tq.jpg

4nmhf4S.jpg

gMXSLZR.jpg

5RCL5sU.jpg

2zVTira.jpg

UPVTIcJ.jpg

FwqNtFF.jpg

Perfect thread ? What make it perfect thread ? 10.000 dead will become zombie so you can fight them ?? I don t give ... how many knifes you have , know that ??

"What in the world are you trying to protect?"

Well, I see a reason. What happens if you're under 21 years of age or got hung with a felony and lost your rights to purchase firearms?

Then again, there are guys like me. I've had three years of blade training, but I had to depend on my police friends for learning how to stand, squeeze instead of pull, and how to "clear" fired cases out of a revolver. I am still not perfect.

It's not just a matter of "protection." If your home is about to be invaded it will also mean your wife and kids might be running around in panic--and right through your vector of fire.

Not shooting is as important as really shooting.

V Vince000 I'm sorry, but you started a very stupid thread. Sure, the Covid thing is not the Black Plague but it is extremely volatile and a lot of people are at risk. Do you think pulling a funny about it will lighten the "atmosphere" ? No. And even my compulsive knife obsession will kneel down and recede in front of what is a very serious worldwide health issue. No more orders, no more buying in stores, and even less, no more buying in open air markets. I'm locked up at home, drinking excellent whisky and drawing knives. So far, I'm fine and dandy. If I catch that shit, the odds are high I might die. Bad lungs, bad liver, and all that. I'm only worried about my pets. They rely entirely on me. See how this is not some internet joke or some virtual game ?

Figured it was just a matter of time before someone would link the covid-19 virus to zombie creation. My SAK does it all!

The zombie fantasy is a total stupidity and it just proved its ability to pollute information about real world problems. Wait, wait, isn't this the actual DNA of stupidity ? Yes, yes, yes... an extremely highly volatile polluting counter-informative huge load of crap.

Medical and other first responders (and many others in critical , high stress occupations) often use "gallows humor" to help them cope and continue to function .

It's a necessary release of extreme anxiety . A pressure release valve . A way to keep going when you'd rather just curl up in a ball and die .

But , yeah ...it can get pretty raw and offensive , if you misunderstand the purpose .

This pandemic is bad and likely to get worse . But an inappropriate social and economic panic response will only exacerbate the damage .

Humor can help . Let's not forget it's value . :)

Back