Off Topic Best COVID-19 zombie knife

FWIW, I've never watched a second of any of those Walking Dead shows...nor do I play video games, or typically engage in any of this "Zombie Apocalypse childish behavior....regardless, I did find some the hypocrisy posted here, rather amusing.

^^^ :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

+1 :thumbsup: Prayers sent your way, regarding your battle against the "c."

^ :thumbsup: Awesome post!
I'll be heading up to Big Sur soon! :)

^ Some people, are just soft wired to be, "pessimistic, scared, & dramatic." They just can't help themselves, & remain calm in times like these. :(

^ Nailed it! What else is new.

Let's try & end this thread on a positive uplifting note, by me contributing a few of my all-time favorite songs, in hopes of lifting the spirits, for the hopeless doomsday driven people here.

"Take it easy....take it easy....Don't let the sound of your own wheels drive you crazy....Lighten up while you still can don't even try to understand...Just find a place to make your stand.....TAKE IT EASY!!!!!!

^^^^ And you're welcome. :)

Tomorrow, I'll see if I can find a minute to take a couple of pictures of a couple of what I would consider, "Zombie" type blades....but most likely I'll be out "living life, catching a few waves..... :cool:
Its post's like these that make thread's like this all worth it. Thank's :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

I was just catching up on my inbox and saw this gem advertised by Smoky Mountain Knife Works. I suppose AUS-8 is better than I'm used to seeing in Zombie-themed machetes?

53033_knife_sheath.jpg

And that is, like, just your opinion... Do you really need such a wall of text with random capitals, bolded characters and wildly spread punctuation to get your point across ? Go play with those waves. I hope you're better at surfing than writing.

Oh man... I really didn't expect to, one day, handle you out the award for the most ugliest knife ! Or the most ugliest prop (nerf knife) ? The green sticky band is the cherry on the cake !

For a week now, I have been succumbing to the powerful temptation to leave this thread completely alone. Before I am completely sucked under, I throw out just this:

Condor 14” Golok.
That is all.

Everything is okay to speak on or nothing is. Beware those who attempt to be the deciders for everyone. Speak only for yourself for no one represents every possible opinion. Remember you just represent your opinion and its neither right nor wrong. Neither better or worse than any other opinion. And as always feel free to ignore and move along when you get offended.

You are very forgiving... I just flushed, almost instantly (mentally) this whole contraption to the Malebolge (the universal septic tank)...

I can't believe I am going to post on this stupid thread,

....but only for the academics out there (skip this if you don't want to talk anthropology)to consider a society's monsters as a reflection of social factors, mostly socioeconomic. For example in the late 80's-mid-90's and then right before the tech bubble burst, Americans were obsessed by vampires- the wealthy feeding off the innocent sheep.
The most famous example is Godzilla after the bomb got dropped and all those horror movies of the 50's where "Attack of the... (giant spiders, ants, aardvarks, whatever)".
Zombies are a reflection of our collective unconscious. I can't wait for it to pass though, of all the monster types they are by far the dumbest (except for maybe that one movie where they moved super quick, that was terrifying!).
The Walking Dud, first/2nd season, OK... but anyone that's tried to chop antlers off a small deer they weren't having mounted can attest to the fact that NO KNIFE is going through skulls like they show on that garbage TV.
REAL zombies, the product of Haitian voodoo witch doctors, is interestingly bizarre- about 9/10 times they end up killing the victim outright, but once in a while when they get the poisons/venoms just right they do just enough brain damage- combined with the cultural indoctrination of the idea- to actually make them drooling slaves.

If the zombie apoopalypse was real, I wouldn't use a knife/sword for them. A few skulls and that tip edge will be rubbish

Some spikey ended tomahawks would work better

Back