Off Topic Best COVID-19 zombie knife

A sample of my arsenal.

The nephew apocalypse started today. They will be here until Tuesday. So many sword fights today, I'm so tired.

That's awesome. It sounds like you've got some happy nephews.

When I was a kid, all we had were sticks. :eek:

If COVID-19 people turn into zombies, as many people seem to think while they buy up guns and ammo, what knife would you have with you?

4e57cf81-e430-4d84-b78a-6aa1c9e0bce5.jpg
I take a fallkniven LTC and a sak rambler as usual. You have to remeber this has to be friendly times. Humanity survives pandemi together.

Stick swords and metal trash can lids for a shield. Oh! those were simple times back then.

For sure. We had some cheap plastic swords from the circus too. Get hit on the hand and it stung like a mofo. Wow, it's been 30+ years since I went to a circus.

Zombies = Creature from the Black Lagoon = Frankenstein's Monster = Dracula = the Wolfman, etc., etc. In the (and really "out there") real world, and if I could see it coming in time to maintain social distancing, the only knives with which I would choose to defend myself, against an attacker with obvious deadly intent, would be throwing knives. That is, if I knew how to throw them...

Last edited:
The CRKT ChanceInHell would serve you well, and can be had for less than $50. Gotta get the 16" blade, though. The 12" is too short, gotta maintain social distance.

Attachments

• 31PyLN8puiL._AC_SX425_.jpg
    31PyLN8puiL._AC_SX425_.jpg
    6.5 KB · Views: 5
This has got to be the most immature thread I've read on here.

^ Not even close! During my tenure here, I've witnessed literally hundred's of others posted in here, that definitely had this one beat! :D

FWIW: I had to venture out today, & thanks to this thread, I was very well armed, with my Tops 16" zombie killer, a rigging ax & my SS P226 with a 15 round mag loaded with ZZZombie hollow points.

Covid-19, Zombie's.......I didn't have a worry in the World today!

22814201_1509135892473187_8594085286887469519_n.jpg 22728997_1509135675806542_18644155408246037_n.jpg

It would be interesting to see a post count of all those who saw the “need” to come in and comment on what an “awful” thread this is.....

I’m betting the post would have gone away much faster if they hadn’t participated.

In that respect, it IS actually funny.

one should never misjudge
the kind of instant reaction
in a crowd, of atrangers.
even if its a prop suited for a prank
knives are seriously viewed in public.

Seguro-retr-ctil-decorativo-cuchillo-mordaza-broma-sorpresa-accesorios-de-broma-accesorios-para-pistola-de-juguete.jpg

It would be interesting to see a post count of all those who saw the “need” to come in and comment on what an “awful” thread this is.....

I’m betting the post would have gone away much faster if they hadn’t participated.

In that respect, it IS actually funny.
What I find even more interesting is those commenting on the commenters. And now me, commenting on the commenters who commented on the original commenters. I wonder what makes people do such silly things?

We do.... we also like movies and books about completely unreal topics. WW3, Magic, wizards, dragons, magic rings..killer robots from the future.... light sabers, the force, alien invasion, etc. Etc.

The number of "what knife for the zombie apocalypse" or " whet knife for SHTF" or what "knife for my bug out bag" "what knife for the next riots" we have had here would be tough to count.

I have family members who had to suit up for the LA Riots, and the family still tells jokes about it to this day. (one of the funnier firearm collection inheritance stories I've heard).

I am certain, without a doubt, that my own family will be affected by the Covid 19. Some of us will get it....some might die.

I've lost family members to all sorts of causes. Suicide....car accident, illness, heart attack, alzheimers, blood disorders......

Heck, I nearly killed my grandma with a chocolate shake one time. Family and friends seem to get a kick out of that.

My other grandma...I made the mistake of saving her life.....boy did I get an earful. She was in the hospital for a terrible lung infection. She coded out, right in front of me (after a joke). I grabbed the closest nurse and had her revived......boy did I get an ear full!! She was not pleased with me. She had already (unbeknownst to me) signed a DNR form. Jokingly told me she was already in the light, and ready to rest. Whole family got a kick out of grandma telling them that. She passed a few hours later, but not before telling me the stern talking to was all in good fun....

Death happens. The black plague, polio, sars, the common flu killed 389,000 people last year according to the CDC.

I'm still going to joke about the flu (though it cane pretty darned close to killing my wife and I about 20 years ago). (I had a severly handicapped cousin (bot physical and mental), born with water on her brain, who had a wicked sense of humor about her handicap. She used it to good effect frequently.

I work in a high risk environment (superior court and in and our of the jail nearly daily).

Nothing about covid 19 is funny.....except all the things people find funny about it...

I've shared some great laughs with co workers, store employees, jailers, inmates.....

SARS, Swine flu, etc all make their way to where I live.

Joking about hardship is one of the coping mechanisms.

One of my favorite jokes about tornados was told to me by a lady who had recently lost her home to a tornado. Her delivery of that joke got a belly laugh by everyone who heard it.

I'm washing my hands way more. Trying to distance from co workers... but I'm still going to joke about the run on toilet paper.
:thumbsup:well said:thumbsup:

What I find even more interesting is those commenting on the commenters. And now me, commenting on the commenters who commented on the original commenters. I wonder what makes people do such silly things?
Sociology. Human behavior is fascinating.

Back