1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2. Click here to enter the drawing for your chance to win a Boker Urban Trapper Cocobolo , Bladeforums.com swag or memberships!
    Be sure to read the rules before entering, then help us decide next week's giveaway by hitting the poll in that thread! Entries close at midnight, Saturday June 15!

Once the entries close, we'll live stream the drawing on Sunday, June 30 at 5PM Eastern. Tune in to our YouTube channel TheRealBladeForums for a chance to win bonus prizes!

Questions? Comments? Post in the discussion thread here

Also, previous Live Stream Prize Pack winner, ooitzoo, has chosen to "pay it forward" with his knife that he won and is doing his own giveaway, check it out here: https://www.bladeforums.com/threads/nib-cold-steel-prolite.1663761/

best edc folder under 100

Discussion in 'General Knife Discussion' started by Hoodcanal5, Nov 1, 2010.

1. cutter17

cutter17

May 16, 2006
    ZT0400 is a little over the $100 budget, but would make you a great knife, and is a speed-safe. Also check out the BM large Bone Collector right at $100, but no assisted opening.

2. Hoodcanal5

Hoodcanal5

Sep 6, 2010
    I just watched the nutnfancy shotshow vidio, the benchmade one and that got my juices flowing. Im gonna watch the spydie one now.

3. hoopster

hoopster

Jan 12, 2007
    Endura, VG10 is in your price range.

4. dericdesmond

dericdesmond Gold Member Gold Member

Sep 10, 2007
    USA made, 154cm manix 2. Ill never be without one(fg variant that is).

5. BenLankford

BenLankford

Jul 13, 2009
    The Buck Paradigm Pro is just a tad bit over your price randge but i've heard good things about it and it has everything you want.

6. RafaelHerschel

RafaelHerschel

Jun 19, 2010
    The Spyderco Tenacious is great value for money. The steel is not the best, but not bad either. I own several and each is a joy to handle.

At twice the money the Benchmade Griptilian is an obvious choice. My only complaint: I had to tighten the screw to remove blade play and it's rather bulky. For EDC I prefer the Mini Grip.

7. 100eyes

100eyes

Sep 12, 2008
    I'd say go for the Barrage or mini if Axis and assisted is what you're looking for. They should be easy to find for right around $100.

8. softrockrenegade

softrockrenegade

May 27, 2009
    I got my d2 para for $99 from spyderco !!!! Best vAlue edc ever lol!!