Best EDC

What ever makes ya happy and feels good.. Kinda like a female!! John

I have been very skeptical about spyderco's designs for a long time..... At least until buying a PM2.
I really enjoy this knife, it's simple, practical, balanced and have tight tolerances. For me it is an excellent EDC

What do you look for in an EDC? Steel length and construction? Weight? Handle material? Lock-up? Cost? All of the above? For me there are so many Spydies that make an excellent EDC. The Millie, Para2, Delica, Endura, Caly 3 or 3.5, Manix, Native, etc. I could go on with almost every knife Spyderco has ever produced. ALMOST.

For me the perfect EDC knife is the Delica4 with VG-10 Steel and Green G-10

For me it has the perfect EDC blade size. VG-10 is a durable steel that is easy to sharpen. The size closed is excellent for pocket wear. The Green G-10 is comfortable in hand and provides a secure grip. It also gives the knife a "fancier" feel found in a gentlemen's EDC yet a very rugged material. Full Stainless liners also give it a "fancier" look and though the liners are hollowed out, the knife has a very nice heft to it that just feels so good in the hand. Though I really like the FRN version and it's lightweight had advantages, the G-10 has a certain substance that can't be overlooked. Finally the cost at just over $100 is very reasonable indeed.

Function, Form and Price make the G-10 Delica4 the BEST OF THE BEST Spyderco EDC for my pocket.

Back