Best Flipper for a Woman?

I am going to buy a flipper for female colleague, but need some recommendations on which one would be best.

I was thinking about getting her a Spyderco Mantra because it's about the same size as a Delica. Since the Delica was ergonomically designed for women, I figured this would be the best option.

Any others I should consider?

I haven’t handled the Mantra but I’ve heard great things about it. Plus it comes in M4 which I really enjoy using and sharpening.

I’m not really sure what difference being a woman makes. Hand size and personal taste in my opinion would be more prudent information to help make a selection.

What’s your colleague in to? Do they work in an office, do yard work or construction, fish, etc?

I haven’t handled the Mantra but I’ve heard great things about it. Plus it comes in M4 which I really enjoy using and sharpening.

I’m not really sure what difference being a woman makes. Hand size and personal taste in my opinion would be more prudent information to help make a selection.

What’s your colleague in to? Do they work in an office, do yard work or construction, fish, etc?

She would like it for office tasks but also for SD if the occasion arose .

I am going to buy a flipper for female colleague, but need some recommendations on which one would be best.

I was thinking about getting her a Spyderco Mantra because it's about the same size as a Delica. Since the Delica was ergonomically designed for women, I figured this would be the best option.

Any others I should consider?
I just got my first ZT, a 0450cf. I'm pretty pleased with it. It fits my tiny woman hand, and my feeble lady's fingers have no trouble flipping it.

Back