Best Flipper for a Woman?

Lol sounds like some of you haven't done this before.
My advice?
Take her shopping and let her decide.
You'll thank me later.

Years ago, when I traveled alot for work, I wanted to buy my wife a handgun for the nightstand that had more power than her .22s. I spent hours doing research and talking to gun store owners. I was looking at J frame revolvers and small to medium sized .380 pistols .
Ended up taking the wife with me to show her my recommendations.
She bought an H&K P2000.o_O

I only went through the first page but I guess the thread could be rephrased as "Best flipper for small/medium/bit size hands?" because as far as I am concerned, being a male or a female has no difference in this situation.

We have several girls here in the boards that run circles arround many other male forumites.

If we were discussing about "shewee's" then it MIGHT make a difference but still....

Lol sounds like some of you haven't done this before.
My advice?
Take her shopping and let her decide.
You'll thank me later.

Years ago, when I traveled alot for work, I wanted to buy my wife a handgun for the nightstand that had more power than her .22s. I spent hours doing research and talking to gun store owners. I was looking at J frame revolvers and small to medium sized .380 pistols .
Ended up taking the wife with me to show her my recommendations.
She bought an H&K P2000.o_O

That's a keeper! (Referring to both the gun and the wife.)

Get a knife to suit the task. Comparable to the slim and capable Delica, the Kershaw Leek is an excellent flipper for general purpose EDC.

This has got to be the second or third time OP has come a-trolling with the whole delica-is-for-women/zt-sucks schtick..

I
Get a knife to suit the task. Comparable to the slim and capable Delica, the Kershaw Leek is an excellent flipper for general purpose EDC.

This has got to be the second or third time OP has come a-trolling with the whole delica-is-for-women/zt-sucks schtick..
I agree.

This is kind of jumping on the "knives are gender neutral" bandwagon but it speaks to my own experience and that of my wife's as well as one of her girlfriends.

Both my wife and her friend have rather small hands, mine being close to twice the size of theirs. That said, my wife does not care for small knives. The finer motor skills that involve opening a small slipjoint or manipulating a frame lock on a small folder kind of freak her out. She prefers larger knives that provide her a solid purchase on the knife and easier access to whatever mechanics that the knife possesses. Her favorite fixed blade is the Becker BK2. She rarely leaves the house without it and it is her go-to woods knife, her car knife, her Christmas tree harvesting knife, etc. It isn't exactly a dainty blade...

I have a ZT 0301 that she can operate with ease and that is a rather beastly knife. But my numerous slipjoints? She isn't into those.

I guess my point being is that just because someone has small hands, it doesn't necessarily mean they would prefer smaller knives. My wife got her friend a knife for Christmas, a Kershaw Link. I was a bit worried when we got it in that it would prove a bit bulky for her but apparently, it hasn't left her pocket since she got it.

Honestly, get her a knife that you think she may like and if she doesn't take to it, ask her to be honest and be willing to help her exchange it for something she may prefer more.

I have a massdrop gent and I think that beside the name it can fit either men or women very well...

it is not too small Andrew not too large, action is great and the liner lock makes it easy to operate while opening and closing compared to say a frame lock, it carry discreetly, it has some curves to it so the grip has really no hotspots and the choil offers a great versatility....

there is a lot of other options for sure but this one come to my mind as a good exemple of gender neutral knife

Back