Best Kukri For Survival of The FiTTeST? END of The World, SHTF Scenarios?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Differentially hardened steak is the best! Still nice and soft on the inside.

mtCFCLs.jpg

What a wonderful world we live in where there already exists a khukri liquor. Although I'd fill my "end of the world" flask with Old Grand-dad because I could enjoy it without worrying about how I'd feel the next day.

Khukri rum is fantastic stuff. I'm not much of a rum guy as I generally partake of bourbon;) however that rum is delicious and smooth:) certainly not your average Captain Morgan or Sailor Jerry.

I might forget once in a while what I have read before and then ask it again, but THREE times?
Maybe in a few years with Alzheimers? More likley and scary than facing Kuks in an unlikely apocalypse. Man, now I'm upset and have to try to forget that thought. :(

I liked your first reply better, it actually got me thinking but I see you jumped on the bandwagon with the rest of the riff raff without a second thought and this carrying on with their charade..

Basically after a few years here, (2, maybe 3) SADLY I still don't know which one to cop/get..

I was hoping to use the answers to make a well informed decision..

My other 2 similar posts didn't really get me the answers I was looking for, don't get me wrong there were some good answers but the majority were peeps debating my scenario and for the most part not taking my questions seriously..

That's why I stressed to include the WHY'S behind said choices, was really interestedat how one arrived to that decision..

Hopefully that makes sense and clears it up a bit,,

i.e. Which kuhkri and WHY??

Thanks!!

oNe

P.s. Does anyone know which kuhkri the ghurkas carry??

What about the ones serving with the British army?

These are nice guys. Wouldn't hesitate to jump on any bandwagon they are on especially since they are the ones with the Kukris :D
I only saw that you asked the same question two times before, after I had already put in some thought and replied.
When I saw that you had asked that before and already received similar answers to mine my effort felt a bit wasted:(. If I would have known that before I would have simply said "I agree on what ... wrote".

I liked your first reply better, it actually got me thinking but I see you jumped on the bandwagon with the rest of the riff raff without a second thought and this carrying on with their charade..

Basically after a few years here, (2, maybe 3) SADLY I still don't know which one to cop/get..

I was hoping to use the answers to make a well informed decision..

My other 2 similar posts didn't really get me the answers I was looking for, don't get me wrong there were some good answers but the majority were peeps debating my scenario and for the most part not taking my questions seriously..

That's why I stressed to include the WHY'S behind said choices, was really interestedat how one arrived to that decision..

Hopefully that makes sense and clears it up a bit,,

i.e. Which kuhkri and WHY??

Thanks!!

oNe

P.s. Does anyone know which kuhkri the ghurkas carry??

What about the ones serving with the British army?

Well, if you really want to know which khukuri would likely suit you the best, it would be better if you started a new real thread and dispensed with repeatedly duplicating fantasy scenarios about foes you'll never see (zombies) and tell us a little about yourself (size/fitness wise) and what you will actually plan on using the khukuri for. If all youre going to face is zombies, I would suggest you get one (or a box full) of those cheapie resident evil alice khukuris.

The Ghurkas carry arsenal issue service No.1 khukuri and the service No.2 for parade dress.
In the actual field, many will adapt to the useage of either a sirupate or chitlange style.
HI's closest to the service khukuris is the BAS (British Army Service) and of course we sell both siru's and chit's.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back