Best Looking Spyderco

No need to post my own picture. I hadn't carried this for several weeks and then picked mine up again about 3 days ago. Perfection.

You have the 2? Do you know if the Gayle Bradley 2 is being discontinued? I badly want to get one.

I lost my old GB1 that I would use as a work knife. Bought this one to replace it and haven't used it yet. These GB1s are amazing blades.
CgG2MBz.jpg

Last edited:
I never thought so either.

I love the proportions of the Nirvana but I really dislike the handle engraving. If it was just plain, or stonewashed, or something I would've picked one up for sure.

That's just my weird brain, though.

Bead blast that sucker clean!

The Delica is probably the most attractive to me. I love the look of the ffg almost sheepsfoot blade. PM2 is pretty good looking too, most others are fairly fugly but that doesn't mean they don't look very ergonomic or task oriented.

Beauty's in the eye...you know the rest...;)

Most of us here think the "hump & hole" are beautiful, but one thing IMHO that makes Spydercos ugly is that god-awful peel-ply G10 they use...funny thing, I prefer coarse G10 <for use & looks> to the metal screen door mesh/vinyly LP fine scratch pattern of what Spyderco seems to prefer...it gives me the heebie-jeebies kinda like fingernails on the chalkboard! :eek:

But polished G10 is quite handsome IMHO :thumbsup:
E8Ao8Lu.jpg

I especially like the machine turned backspacer this one has :cool: The presentation side subhilt does a nice little trick too, know whut I mean, Vern? ;)
BjGtUFI.jpg

G10 fine texture delete theme re-commence...
OLPgWID.jpg

comfy canvas Mike...
U1gL90u.jpg

fluted CF stunner...
MgGr4ya.jpg

ever wonder what Spyder Thor would look like with 40Annv. delete? I tried my best to strategically place the tangential fluro tube glare to full effect...
et3c23C.jpg

crazy C-tek, one I commissioned, one I bought from a bro. here! :)
gymfYvo.jpg

XHnTHVF.jpg

Kirinite is nice, especially on models that can do tail-stands!
gkQaumP.jpg

cpzSMdE.jpg

Woodys ;)
as in Desert Ironwood, that is:
n3rjhvH.jpg

impossible to do justice to curly Koa in still photography, at least for me :(
FEcFyex.jpg

WchIDnj.jpg

asojCuZ.jpg

Boners ;)
the last couple are couple of old "Horn" dogs :p
eD1EFes.jpg

YsEfcYC.jpg

FdP5bjk.jpg

K6Le9KZ.jpg

P6EC9nx.jpg

0R8JVNj.jpg

Last edited:
BTW, those C27 Jess Horns have an interesting back story about an "ugly" Spyderco knife challenge...research it, good stuff!:thumbsup:

Back