Best Looking Spyderco

The Millie looks great too though...
EGCLLIi.jpg
5DWsOWX.jpg

I have to say that the Valloton Sub-Hilt has really caught my eye as of late. The polished G10 , satin bolsters and seemless integration of the liners with the back spacer all look exquisite. Top shelf build quality for sure. Of course , that's to be expected of Spydercos that come out of Taichung. Their craftsmanship could rival some customs.

Thought I posted in this thread before but didn't see it when glancing thru. Sorry if a duplicate post. For me the bolstered cf Caly 3 or Lum Tanto folder rank highly as the "best looking" Spydie. Lot's of other good faves in this thread many of which I might also include.

As far as elegance and ergonomics my all time favorite Spyder in those categories is the C-60 Ayoob model. The Szabo folder is also similar in functional/ergonomic design.

1.Spyderco Calypso polished micarta large black

2.Spyderco Starmate the old version

While I'm sure it is a great knife, I think it is one of the ugliest knives I've ever seen.
I'm curious to know an example of a good looking knife in your opinion? I'm not being sarcastic, i'm genuinely curious since you have taste at the opposite end of the spectrum.

I'm curious to know an example of a good looking knife in your opinion? I'm not being sarcastic, i'm genuinely curious since you have taste at the opposite end of the spectrum.
I’m actually in the same boat as ucfgrad93.

For some perspective, I think the PM2 and Native 5 are some of the best looking Spyderco’s.

Back