C173G_L.jpg

C204G_L.jpg

C123TI_L.jpg

C149G_L.jpg

C164GBN_L.jpg

C41TIF5_L.jpg

C195CFTI_L.jpg

Last edited:
… and the Techno which I hope to get soon. It seems they are making it in S30V now though

Bradley Folder, Valloton, Domino, Sage 3, Bradley Air, Starmate, Nirvana, Slyzz Bowie, Draper Folder, really too many to name

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G530A using Tapatalk

The titanium handle Spydercos are really catching my attention lately.

Question : why do the fluted titanium knives like the Native5 and Military have a silvery color to the handle while the non-fluted titanium knives like the Slysz Bowie and K2 have a darker gray color ? Just curious. I like them all.

I believe the main difference is the Slysz and K2 have a blasted/tumbled finish. The Native 5 and Military have a ceramic media finish (or something along those lines) they are much brighter than the others.

Its funny, I like the way the Delica looks, but hate the Endura. Go figure. I am a big fan of the Street Beat and Dragonfly 2 also.

Last edited:
529afdf5f429109ee8fc7df37bf75f0b.jpg

I used to think the Tuff was as ugly as it gets. Custom scales and I love this knife.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Its funny, I like the way the Delica looks, but hate the Endura. Go figure. I am a big fan of the Street Beat and dragonfly 2 also.

I understand. I am currently smitten with the Ti Military but the PM2 does nothing for me. Even if it were available with a Ti frame lock I'd still ignore it and go right for the Ti Military. Taste is a fickle beast.

My GB1 and Techno get a lot of compliments from people and I tend to agree. I don't own a Valloton but I consider it an extremely good looking knife. Oh and definitely the Slysz Bowie.

I see a handful of Schempp's posted.. Funny.. I just carried my Barong today and took a pic of my 3..
1bb4fe242ba32b280d6c45adb78ebabd.jpg

All of the Foliage Green Spydie's! (Still need a Rock Lobster but the rest are owned)
98a99ee471dc07f0a18634962797517a.jpg

Lum Tanto, Native 5(custom scales), and how sexy is the Civilian!?
09f4a5b22b54085cbc35ffa1bbfb2dd1.jpg

7c98092b4fa0dedd81c294ddc9912e39.jpg

There are so many! Maybe I'll add some more later

That pic of the foliage green spydies is awesome. Pretty jealous right now[emoji1]

I've always thought the Southard is a pretty good looking Spydie:

20140918_184949454_iOS_zps67843393.jpg

the original large Calypso with black micarta polished and the original Starmate ,now those are some lookers

The ones I enjoy using become beautiful to me. The ones that I don't find useful become less attractive. For example, I find the frn knives beautiful because I love their functionality. Thats probably kind of a weird way to see it but that's what always ends up happening with me.

The ones I enjoy using become beautiful to me. The ones that I don't find useful become less attractive. For example, I find the frn knives beautiful because I love their functionality. Thats probably kind of a weird way to see it but that's what always ends up happening with me.

I think this is quite astute, not weird at all. Particularly considering the Spyderco saying 'made for the hand not the eye'.
Beautiful is as beautiful does.

From a purely aesthetic POV though, I think the Mamba is drop dead gorgeous. Don't have one, not likely to either, but man do I like ogling hi res pics of it.

At the moment I find the Native 5 lightweight to be my favorite Spyderco for looks. Love the proportions, the swedge, lack of hump. But... If the functionality was not a total home run, I probably would not be into any of that.

Back