Best M4 EDC knives

I carry a bradley 1 frequently, and a mantra at times, although the mantra is a bit small.
I wanted to love the stryker from ksf, thought it needed a regrind, sold it.
Wondering about the m4 freek, interesting blade shape. Anyone put one through the paces?
I held one at the local brick/mortar and it was comfy, definitely not small.

Russ

Lot of great looking knives in this thread :thumbsup:

Another vote for GB2 here. Been my primary carry this summer...love the size, grind, weight and materials.

I carry a bradley 1 frequently, and a mantra at times, although the mantra is a bit small.
I wanted to love the stryker from ksf, thought it needed a regrind, sold it.
Wondering about the m4 freek, interesting blade shape. Anyone put one through the paces?
I held one at the local brick/mortar and it was comfy, definitely not small.

Russ
I LOVE my m4 freek! It's a great knife at an appropriate price. the handle is comfy, like you said.
The blade is super sharp and will deal with basically anything you throw at it. It's not the Adamas, obviously, It's made to be an EDC that can take a little more punishment than your usual s30v knives like the bugout, or now new griptillian.

You've delt with m4 before so I won't tell you much else than to use EDCi spray to help with corrosion resistance.
But since the blade is coated you won't have to worry about it that much.

the blade like you said is interesting (and to be honest not that attractive), but it does have a great purchase for your thumb so it won't go anywhere.
The high grind makes is a great slicer though.

Overall I definitley recommend it if your looking for a solid m4 blade.

Back