Best (New - not used) knives - $100 and under

Varous Moki knives can be had for under $100 - both Blackiston's Fish owls, Ezo Red Fox, Pliant, & Glory. The fit and finish is exceptional.

For under 100$, I really like the Buck 112 Slim Ranger Pro. If you need something a bit bigger the 110 slim pro.
You can find some pre-black friday deals on them if you look around a bit.
Agree with this 100%, and I would also add in the Buck Vantage Pro.

Anything Civivi! This Dogma was $70! Wonderful knife and it looks and performs well above its weight class!!

379F16E2-9253-4022-BD94-C35D58A55990.jpeg

This is a tough question because if you look at any popular knife retailer they have thousands of folding knives that are less then $100usd. So the question is what is the best $100 knife that suits my needs and tastes.

For example if a titanium handle is important to you then maybe a Kizer will fit the bill. Or if being made in the USA is important then maybe a Kershaw, Spyderco or BM.

ke-1780.jpg

$100?
Buck Custom Shop 110, Nickel Silver/German Silver bolster & liners, with or without cover pins, S30V blade option, and one of the higher end cover choices will get you to $100 ... or maybe up to $20 or so over if you add one of the optional ($10(?)$15(?)) leather sheaths.
Or for around $44 plus tax and shipping (if any) a standard Brass and Ebony 110. Depending on where you buy, it will include the leather sheath, rather than the nylon.
The Buck 110 in S30v is a game changer. The Bos heat treat gives it the benefits of S30v with edge retention more like M390. This is where Buck should be as a manufacturer.

Under $100? For me, it's the Buck 501 - green canvas on S35VN. (I might prefer CPM154; but, for some reason, the burlap didn't do it for me).

Back