Best (New - not used) knives - $100 and under

lots of great, quality choices in the sub $100 range. i recently picked up a cold steel double safe hunter for $33 shipped, i really like the knife. looks cool, and feels great in the hand. its similar to the cold steel bush ranger lite which is also a very nice knife at the same price point, but its thinner and lighter.

double safe hunter
Image1.jpg

bush ranger lite
Image8.jpg

Is the Buck HT that good?
By all accounts it really is. Buck is very fond of using 420 for blades, which is a steel often used for liners. But the Bos heat treat pushes it up into the VG10 range. The Cedric and Ada testing on YouTube found edge retention results comparable (by their estimation) to M390. It’s serious stuff.

Reactions: DMG
Earlier I had not mentioned the Cold Steel Ultimate Hunter because I paid over 100.00 for it. If you can find it under 100.00 it's an amazing knife. I have carried/used mine a bunch and really it's a beast. Super strong. Amazing in hand. S35vn. You really need to feel it. Man it's all good.

Earlier I had not mentioned the Cold Steel Ultimate Hunter because I paid over 100.00 for it. If you can find it under 100.00 it's an amazing knife. I have carried/used mine a bunch and really it's a beast. Super strong. Amazing in hand. S35vn. You really need to feel it. Man it's all good.

Back