best online spyderco dealers

Another vote for cutleryshoppe. I ordered from them about two weeks ago. I was emailed a tracking number within an hour of the time I submitted my order and their price was the very good.

I live in Canada and like A.F.P., I buy at Warriors and Wonders as well as SR Knives..

I have to add another vote for CutleryShoppe. They have always included Spyderco catalogs in my orders.

:thumbup: for Grand Prarie Knives and they also have a great store in Troy IL. near metro St. Louis

NGK. Next day delivery for me. Prices are great and love their "business card".

I have found Cutlery Shoppe & Sooner State Knives to have good prices, with good customer service.
Check them out.

well I can tell you that about the only online dealer that I use, and have never ever had any problems with is New Graham knives. I can recommend them 100% without hesitation. They are great people to do business with. Fast shipping, they email you when they receive your order, when they ship it, tracking number, the works. Also my absolute favorite thing about them is they show you if they have a knife in stock and even how many they have in stock before you ever add to cart. I hate buying a knife online only to get a call or email three days later with someone telling me that it is back ordered/out of stock. They also have a huge spyderco selection. Give'em a try, I dont think you will be disappointed.
http://newgraham.com/store/

New Graham is the ONLY online Spyderco dealer that I deal with for exactly the reasons that Shooter stated above. When I ordered a Ti Millie and SS Cricket over the phone, I could actually hear the lady I spoke with go and pick up the boxes and get them ready to ship herself. Outstanding service and quick shipping after which you are emailed with ALL the info you could ask for.

NewGraham and Knifeworks are awesome. At both places it is impossible to order something they don't have. If you can put it in your cart, they've got it.
I have had more than one bad experience with cutleryshoppe. Both times I called ahead to be sure they had the knife in stock as they don't show stock online. Both times I was told if I ordered I would receive one right away. Both times after not hearing from them for days, I contacted them again only to find out they
had sold out and didn't have any!! There prices are the lowest though.

knifeworks....not the best prices but amazing cust service and super fast shipping, im sticking with them!

I used to mostly order from New Graham. Lately, I've mostly ordered from Cutlery Shoppe, except when I want something etched. Then I order from Rocky National. All good companies.

John

I am happy with my buying experience last week at Cutlery Shoppe. Good communication, good price, and very fast shipping

Back