best online spyderco dealers

+1 for Cutlery Shoppe, Jeff provides great customer service, almost full-line selection, and his prices are quite competitive. Also check out YourCornerStore, but they're often out of stock on things.

I got my sprint grey Para2 from KnifeOutlet. Price was great and the knife is perfect. I plan to buy from them again.

New Graham ships your order before you order it, and it will often arrive the next day. I don't know how they do that. But they are not the cheapest out there either.

Grand Prairie is good, as is bladeHQ, cutleryshoppe, and ebay sellers belote, poor_fish and supremesolution. These last 3 usually have the lowest prices around, but the awesome customer service I have received from New Graham, Grand Prairie and bladeHQ is worth a lot.

Knifeworks is awesome. Great customer service and fast shipping. Roger is awesome to work with. Once I needed some gifts for a group of people, fast. Called him and a couple of days had about a dozen pocket knives, all laser engraved with individual names, all in individual engraved wood presentation boxes. I always check there first.

The exchange here on BladeForums is the best place to buy.

Knife Center is my "go to" online retailer. I have also purchased from New Graham, 888 Knives R Us, JS Burlys, Amazon, and Knife Works.

Knife Works is the only one I can complain about. They sent me a bad knife and I had to pay shipping both ways to get a refund -- I sent it back at my expense and they kept the original shipping. It cost me $20 to return a defective knife. They have some fans here and everyone says "Roger" is great, but my experience was poor.

i use blade hq. if an item is in stock, then they have it ready to ship in thier store. they have a wide selection of many brands and styles and have a great turn around time. ive never had any issues with them. 5.99 flat rate shipping and free shipping on orders 149 or more. usually get my packages in around 3 days from the date of order. their prices vary depending on make and model, but i found their prices to be lower on certain makes and models than the average internet retailers. and they stand behind their customers.

Knifeworks is awesome. Great customer service and fast shipping. Roger is awesome to work with. Once I needed some gifts for a group of people, fast. Called him and a couple of days had about a dozen pocket knives, all laser engraved with individual names, all in individual engraved wood presentation boxes. I always check there first.

Yup, I can get behind that statement. Roger is very accommodating and makes you feel like a valued customer.

Cutleryshoppe and Knifeworks have worked out great for me. I need to try Newgraham.

Cutleryshoppe.com is my go to place for Spydies. Jeff's prices are great with top notch service.
Cutleryshoppe has massive inventory and is always the cheapest on Spyderco's (sometimes his prices are downright ridiculous) but he does sometimes sell stuff that's not in stock - and then tells you afterwards. I bought my GB from him and it took 3 months. That was seriously uncool.
My Rock Salt and Military arrived promptly though, as did my Citadel.
So contact him first to make sure he's got whatever you want in stock.

I've mostly used Knife Center over the years because they normally have a large inventory.The down side is their prices aren't the best and the standard shipping is slow.My last order I had to do over the phone and the money I paid for UPS ground could have covered USPS Priority.I should get it in today on day 9.I plan on making my next purchase from New Graham and see how that goes.

Back