Recommendation? best place to sell knifes fast

Status
Not open for further replies.

Andrew Echols

Gold Member
i have three knifes i need to sell fast. can anyone help me fine a place to sell knifes cause im not to sure how to do it here and dont think it will work

You are a gold member so post them in the appropriate for sale forum(s) and see what happens. Sales happen fastest if you post pics and accept PayPal.

i have three knifes i need to sell fast. can anyone help me fine a place to sell knifes cause im not to sure how to do it here and dont think it will work

First, you already listed them for sale here. If your price is right, they'll sell quickly. Keep in mind you're new, and you're coming off a bit desperate to make a quick buck. Neither of those things are going to help you sell your knives, this is a community and there is a certain amount of trust involved.

Please, read the forum and exchange rules. It will save you a lot of heartache. You are not allowed to post multiple threads in a 24-hour period. All knives in the same for sale section must be listed in the same thread (don't worry, a mod already fixed that for you) until 24 hours later.

Some tips, don't type your thread title in ALL CAPS. IT IS PRETTY ANNOYING. Take more, better photos. The better the photos, the better they'll help your sale. Also, and this is a big one, complete sentences and proper grammar will help your cause. One knife, multiple knives. Punctuation matters a lot, too.

I'm sorry dude, but looking at your ads I'm getting bad vibes.

I have a Benchmade presidio 2 on sale it is basically new. the pocket clip has three barely even noticeable and has its factory edge. im selling it for $100 usd. im only selling cause i need money

Three barely even noticeable what?

Look, I won't begrudge anyone the occasional spelling error or typo (that would be hypocritical). But you come across as a junkie panicking for his next fix.

Be honest now: Are these knives stolen? Is that why you are so desperate to get rid of them?

Edit: Don't mean to be really harsh or anything. This is just the impression I'm getting.

Advertising -need money fast is pretty much saying you will not do a refund(money will be gone), even if there is a problem with the knife or it is lost in shipping. Being a new member makes the chance of no refund even greater.
this will reduce the price
reduce the # of buyers willing to do a deal
and increase the time and ?'s
I would pass
Realistically you need a time frame that allows for the knife to be received and inspected before spending the money, unless you have another way of coming up with the money if needed . This will be true anywhere I can think of for sales.
If my presumption is wrong and you will be able to do a refund, I would not mention a need for money but instead say open to offers-but that horse is out of the barn now.
So for an imediately fast sale this leaves you with a direct person to person sale-friend, pawn shop, knife and gun show

Last edited:
And one no I’m not a junkie I have never done such drugs and don’t intend to ever. I just need some quick cash for Christmas . I have never sold anything online and got this last night cause google said it was the best please to sell the knife so I decided to spend $30 and take the risk. But yikes i didn’t think I would be so bad at it. I’ve also never been in a forum so i honestly have no clue what’s going on and how to work this I’m only 18 so I’m inexperienced so be patient with me I’m still learning. And what’s wrong with calling them knifes? Is that not what they are it make no sense.

“I won't deal with someone who repeatedly uses the word "knifes" to refer to knives”

they are literally knifes I’m calling them by what they are... they are knifes, plain and simple. Of course there are different varieties of knife but it doesn’t take away from the fact that they are knifes dude. What else would you me rather call them? I don’t mean to come off to know nothing about knifes cause I do know plenty but I’m not to familiar with the community.
And no they aren’t stolen. I’m terrified of stealing. I bough them a couple months back cause I got into my obsession with them and spend a ton of money on them but now i need a bit of that money back that’s all. I got them off blade hq. So I apologize to you guys for coming across sketchy, AND BEING PRETTY ANNOYING, and calling an item for what it is. Like i said im very inexperienced. Sorry.

An 18 year old should know what the plural of the word "knife" is: knives.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back