Recommendation? best place to sell knifes fast

Status
Not open for further replies.
An 18 year old should know what the plural of the word "knife" is: knives.

My 13 year old son with ADD knows how to spell and work the internet. Everything about this just throws up red flags. Not sure if it's a troll or something else underhanded going on but IMHO just doesn't come across on the up and up.

Because the more people here that see how unintelligent and seemingly unstable you are, the less likely you are to sell a knife on this forum.
but i can still sell a knife tho it is not likeley to happen and i already payed $30 so ill keep trying cause i need the money and if you judging my intellect on just grammar alone then that's stupid and what do you mean by unstable.

but i can still sell a knife tho it is not likeley to happen and i already payed $30 so ill keep trying cause i need the money and if you judging my intellect on just grammar alone then that's stupid and what do you mean by unstable.

You still can go back and clean up your ad, after that if it doesn't sell it likely isn't priced right. You can't re-post the ad for 14 days, so you are going to want to put in the effort while it is on the front couple pages.

that doesn't answer the question I was asking tho

Depending on your view of best, it does answer the ?.
A well written ad and the right price will sell the knife quickly here, and at the best price, If speed is your only objective, you are back to the pawn shop. I wouldn't be at all amazed if they offer around $25 per knife, unless they have a good market for that particular knife.

ok E.D.C. what was my question? just to make sure we are on the same page.

You want to sell knives, and frankly if you can't figure out how to do it here you probably aren't mature enough to own knives. This is the best place.

Take the advice given in this thread. Good luck.

ok E.D.C. what was my question? just to make sure we are on the same page.

A few of us have given you some clear feedback and direction.

Do you want to sell a knife? Do you want to be a member of this community?

I recommend anustart.

Focus on the productive feedback, take the advice given, and things should be just fine.

Last edited:
ok so we are not on the same page that makes sense of why you are the way that you are. And yes. I'm not mature enough to own knifes apparently cause Its my first time trying to sell something on the internet and I'm learning. your are brilliant. absolutely amazing. and no offense but no I don't wanna be a part of this community at all. not in the slightest. I just need to sell my knifes and that's it. I'm not here to be your friend nor do I want to be your friend I just want to sell a few knives, a bit of information on how and where to sell them, and get tf out of here.

I wonder who is behind this? Who would fork over the cash just to have a bit of a go at us?

I must applaud you for the elaborate deception. It was quite believable. Well played.

ok so we are not on the same page that makes sense of why you are the way that you are. And yes. I'm not mature enough to own knifes apparently cause Its my first time trying to sell something on the internet and I'm learning. your are brilliant. absolutely amazing. and no offense but no I don't wanna be a part of this community at all. not in the slightest. I just need to sell my knifes and that's it. I'm not here to be your friend nor do I want to be your friend I just want to sell a few knives, a bit of information on how and where to sell them, and get tf out of here.

Wow. Just wow.

Many people here have tried to help you, answer your question, and give you some very good advice, and you basically spit in their face, and crap on this community.

Based on the attitude you have displayed, both throughout this thread, and especially in your last post, I don't think anyone should reward your behavior by buying any of your knives. And I surely hope they don't.

I don't think you will find what you are looking for here at Bladeforums. Perhaps it's best that you move on. Maybe try Ebay. The members here have a long memory and are not forgiving of people who only want to use this forum for their own profit and crap on it in the process.

I'm a mellow guy, I believe in being patient, giving people the benefit of the doubt, and giving people second chances. But you just seem determined not to get along here.

I would like to officially retract my welcome.

Good luck .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back