Best Quality MultiTool?>plyers etc

Looking for a new multi, mainly for fishing n such, Anyone recommend a good one for 50$ or less?

ThX

For your pricepoint and fishing, if in freshwater, Leatherman rebar. I feel the wingman spring might be more vulnerable to corrosion, but its not a bad one either with sprung pliers and one-handed blade.
If you are in salt, stay away from multi-tools, its just not worth it. Get a good plier, and a decent fixed blade stainless knife, and you can do both well enough for 50$, unless you are willing to baby your gear and willing to put up with rusting tools, its not worth it. I fish mostly salt, and stick to a lip-gripper, my Rebar, and a Spyderco salt (but I spend a bit) A good hook remover stick is nearly as good as a plier for a few bucks. You can always crush barbs at home if that is your goal.

I'll second the Rebar. I dont fish, but my tools get used in every kind of wet mud you can imagine. For the $50 mark, they are very tough to beat with lots good edc tools that can be pressed into a lot of unique roles.

Back