Best Ranger Past & Present

Well the 2006 tomahawks arrived at Best Ranger safe & sound for the contest coming up April 21-24.

Recently we were contacted by a past winner, John Schlichte, 1st Place winner in 1988. Amazingly he won with his brother as his teammate. And they wanted to get tomahawks commemorating their win so we decided to do something special.

I'll attach more photos when they're completed but here are photos of the handles that were just finished a few minutes ago.

We're getting a complete list of all past 1st, 2nd & 3rd place winners so that any of them can get a tomahawk at a special price.

For more information about the 2006 Best Ranger Competition click on the link.

Attachments

• BR Handles.jpg
    BR Handles.jpg
    32.9 KB · Views: 166
  • BR Text.jpg
    BR Text.jpg
    52.9 KB · Views: 321
Just got an email from Ranger Training Brigade and they only give the names for the First Place winners which are on their website. So the only way we can offer this is to the First Place winners since we'd be unable to verify 2nd & 3rd place.

Just got our certificate and challange coin today for contributing. I'll get some pics up tomarrow. I can't wait to get pictures of the winning team. What's most exciting is that one of the winners is stationed right here at Fort Lewis with 2nd Batt. Hopefully he'll enjoy it and we're offering to engrave the names & date for no charge for the winners.

We've already started working on something new & exciting for Best Ranger 2007.

We'll have some of the hawk pictures up soon. We got the pics from Best Ranger and have to go through them to find the hawks.

Back