Best Strider For Me

Hey wow,
We need more info. Such as blade length, blah... blah... blah...

Are you looking more for conceal -ability or function? If your looking for function, and to a degree conceal-ability, I would go for a full bevel ground Model EB. You can choose between short or long versions, (long version has the addition of a pseudo-subhilt). You can also choose between spear point and tanto.

If concealment is more of an issue, I would go for a Model AD or DB.

Give us a few more details and we'll do our best.

Ever Vigilant

MS

Hi Mick,

Maximum blade length would be 6" with an IWB sheath. Dress would be casual civilian attire. I am leaning towards function more so than concealment. I didn’t see the Model EB on your site.

Thanks for your help.

Fred

Sorry about the web site. We are working on current photos.

The Model EB is the one on the bottom. This is obviously the Tanto version. Spear point version has a blade very similar to the middle photo. The longer version has an added ‘sub-hilt'. If you can imagine adding one inch of length by inserting a second finger radius, kind of like the middle photo.

Both short and long versions conceal well inside the waist. Blade length (cutting edge to tip) is four inches. Over all length is nine and three quarters on the long version and eight and three quarters on the short.

Carpe Diem

MS

http://www3.knifeclub.com/product/strider_3fs.htm

Back