Best "using" SOG ever made.

Could we decide which SOG has been the best "working" or "using" knife ever in the SOG line ?

Not best looking or most collected........the best SOG "user" ever made.

Of course in my opinon the Hunter Revolver is catching up to my first choice as the best user..........that being the original SOG SEAL Pup.

Reason, I guess I have heard more "user" stories in the last four years about the SEAL Pup than any other knife made by SOG.

The SOG Hunter Revolver and SEAL Revolver series has got a lot of "user" stories under it's belt in the last four years but since the SEAL Pup has been out much longer it has to be the favorite.........in my opinion. :D

Robbie Roberson ;)

Best user would probably have to be the . . . . hmmm . . . I've got so many to choose from that might be kind of hard. Well Revolver comes to mind though my X-42 field knife sees more action.

Heber

Right now I'd have to go with the Recon bowie. I carry this thing everywhere. It's on my belt and worn down into my pocket so there isn't sheath hanging out the bottom of my shirt. Most people can't even tell i have it on me. The only ones who can are people who know i carry it 24/7. I think that if i had a Hunter Revolver, it would be a close second.

If you go by time frame of say, in a span of the last 15 years; its probably goin' to be the NW Ranger
-http://sogknives.com/store/S24.html

The Tomcat folders are great. IMO you're more likely to use a folder, as you're more likely to have it on you every day ;)

I have a Revolver but don't dare use it... ;) Robbie would hurt me...:D

Field knife, or Field Pup right now...

Another vote for the Northwest Ranger. IMO its one of the most useful all around knife I have ever used.

You fixed blade guys ain't gonna like this but: SOG Paratool, actually what I use 2nd most behind a V'nox classic. Since picking one up My Leathermen have been gathering dust.

My Outdoor Mini Autoclip has seen quite a bit of use at work and in the kitchen. X-42 field knife is also used heavally in the kitchen for bigger stuff.

Heber

I have about 8 of the BG42 autoclips, in both RC 60 and 62, Black blade and plain, and even a serrated. Despite this I have got to go with the Tomcat line, with the newest being the best. Size is perfect, blade steel is excellent, fit and finish perfect, etc, etc. It should easily outlast me. I wouldn't change a thing on it. Joe

Back