Beverages and Blades (JK Knives)

Great picture, 'wulf!!

Modified Wharncliffe in maple burl with red liners, and Green Label.
DSC_4147.JPG

And adding in a JK re-scaled Buck Ranger -
DSC_4154.JPG

DBH and Black Label from a vintage Maxwell House Commemorative Decanter.
DSC_0826.JPG

best

mqqn

Had some tequila left from International Tequila Day and didn't feel like having a margarita. So, the JK Pocket Chef came out to thinly slice some jalapeno to throw into a mix of mango pineapple juice and tequila. My first time trying this drink, and I dig it!

qzyURq7.jpg

Excuse the dirty glass.

Had some tequila left from International Tequila Day and didn't feel like having a margarita. So, the JK Pocket Chef came out to thinly slice some jalapeno to throw into a mix of mango pineapple juice and tequila. My first time trying this drink, and I dig it!

qzyURq7.jpg

Excuse the dirty glass.
Jalapeño in a drink?
Man that's a dangerous looking knife and a dangerous sounding drink!
Don't worry, the alcohol and or Jalapeño will kill any lingering germs.

Quick shots of the Kephart set I ordered in Tiger Maple - which was the last knives produced in 2018 by JK I believe. The intent is to give these to my son and grandson at some future point. John once again created a simple but very well made and beautiful set of tools which would give the average user a lifetime of use. The sheaths are very nicely finished as well -

Tiger Maple pairs well with an 86 proof Red Dog Saloon Jack Daniels, neat of course.

DSC_9022.JPG

DSC_9023.JPG

DSC_9026.JPG

DSC_9015.JPG

Happy new year, friends!

best

mqqn

Decided to start my New Year's Eve with a drink before dinner. I had to use this JK that one of you generously sent me as a gift. I won't say who but I'm really loving the design and sheath, great EDC. Thanks again!
Maybe I'll have a couple more and become as relaxed as Fowler, my wife's new baby.

Decided to start my New Year's Eve with a drink before dinner. I had to use this JK that one of you generously sent me as a gift. I won't say who but I'm really loving the design and sheath, great EDC. Thanks again!
Maybe I'll have a couple more and become as relaxed as Fowler, my wife's new baby.
you like buffalo trace that's about all i'll drink nowadays(when the wife lets me)

you like buffalo trace that's about all i'll drink nowadays(when the wife lets me)
It's my favorite bourbon but unfortunately not readily available around here. I recently snagged a bottle of Sazerac Rye and I really enjoyed it. Unfortunately it seems to be more rare than the Buffalo Trace.

I like that stretched bluegill. Looks like a great all around using knife.

Back