Beverages and Blades (JK Knives)

F fishiker
Can't go wrong with Sazerac.
4ahh2j3.jpg

Where does one find this
I'm not sure now:( My wife had to take our son to the doctor last week. The office was in another city. I checked the online inventory of the liquor store(all liquor sales controlled by the Commonwealth) there and they had 5 bottles in stock. My wife went in and it wasn't on the shelf. She asked the clerk and he told her to hang on they kept it in the back. He got her a bottle and was walking back to the register when the manager told him he couldn't sell those bottles. What the Hell!?! My wife handled the situation better than I did by simply walking away.
I guess the store manager has a friend who likes it:mad:

key&bourbon.jpeg
MY WIFE AND SONS GOT ME A BECK WSK MODEL C FOR CHRISTMAS. IVE WANTED ONE SINCE 2001 BUT THIS KEPHART IS MY ONLY BELT KNIFE I REACH FOR. IF IM AT WORK IN THE FIELD ITS A TRACKER. IF IM JUMPING ITS MY JUMPMASTER KNIFE. HUNTING, CAMPING, WOODS BUMMING, AROUND THE HOUSE AND COOKING IT MY KEPY (AS MY SONS SAY). YOU CANT REALLY SEE THE PATINA BUT ITS WELL USED AND LOVED. PROBABLY THE BEST KNIFE ILL EVER KNOW. THANK YOU JOHN IT IS MY ONE GRAIL KNIFE FOR SURE. AND SHES NOT A SAFE QUEEN. AND THAT BOURBON IS BEING SAVED FOR A FANCY DAY ONE BARREL EVER MADE WITH THAT RECIPE.

View attachment 1090522
MY WIFE AND SONS GOT ME A BECK WSK MODEL C FOR CHRISTMAS. IVE WANTED ONE SINCE 2001 BUT THIS KEPHART IS MY ONLY BELT KNIFE I REACH FOR. IF IM AT WORK IN THE FIELD ITS A TRACKER. IF IM JUMPING ITS MY JUMPMASTER KNIFE. HUNTING, CAMPING, WOODS BUMMING, AROUND THE HOUSE AND COOKING IT MY KEPY (AS MY SONS SAY). YOU CANT REALLY SEE THE PATINA BUT ITS WELL USED AND LOVED. PROBABLY THE BEST KNIFE ILL EVER KNOW. THANK YOU JOHN IT IS MY ONE GRAIL KNIFE FOR SURE. AND SHES NOT A SAFE QUEEN. AND THAT BOURBON IS BEING SAVED FOR A FANCY DAY ONE BARREL EVER MADE WITH THAT RECIPE.
I like how it has become your go to knife, and hits on all cylinders.

I've got to get pics posted. My son lives close to Stable Craft Brewery and the last two visits there were impressive. They brew small batch beers and each trip I had at least one GREAT beer including one brewed with Fruit Loops that was very interesting. Their Imperial American Stout aged in Catoctin Creek Rye barrels was even more interesting. The best beer I've drank in the past year or two.
https://www.stablecraftbrewing.com/

I bought a beer to try one, I am not a beer drinker at all, but just wanted to try a Mexican beer, I posted a long time ago in the beer and blade section that I tried El Pacifico, wanted to try another one so I got El Sol, somene said it is similar to Corona, but I want to try Dos XX, but I do not want to buy a whole six pack. I found a wine shop that sells single beers.

Just a hunter I got from John, I do not believe it is a current model, maybe just a one off.

Back