Beverages and Blades - Traditional of Course

Finally ponied up again for decent beer. Smoking a pork butt today, so I needed something sessionable. A. Wright Lambfoot in horn helping out.

IMG_20170903_115253_2.jpg

Fantastic stuff Frank, though you have to be WEALTHY, as well as worthy, to drink it here! :D :thumbsup:

Not to rub salt in the wound, but it's even better when acquired on tap from the brewery.

Went to the San Diego Stone today. My wife is a wonderful woman. She let me take her there for her birthday, even though she is not a beer drinker. (The food is top notch.)

Not to rub salt in the wound, but it's even better when acquired on tap from the brewery.

Went to the San Diego Stone today. My wife is a wonderful woman. She let me take her there for her birthday, even though she is not a beer drinker. (The food is top notch.)

I bet it is too Frank! Fantastic stuff! :)

Many Happy Returns to your wife :) :thumbsup:

I bought ScruffUK a bottle of a Stone beer (I forget which one) on his birthday the other year. Round came to £20, and there were only the two of us! :eek:

I just got back last night, from a week and a half of camping in the Adirondacks with my daughter. Now I'm cooking beer can chicken on the grill for Labor Day. No rest for the weary.

Pictured here is the Camillus C4 that took care of all knife duties on my camping trip, a great tasting Uinta Hop Nosh IPA, and a GEC fixed blade that I constantly use in the kitchen for food prep. It's quite a handy little knife. Also pictured is the amazing morning view from my tent.

7nrHZxdh.jpg

MuQJPUch.jpg

I just got back last night, from a week and a half of camping in the Adirondacks with my daughter. Now I'm cooking beer can chicken on the grill for Labor Day. No rest for the weary.

Pictured here is the Camillus C4 that took care of all knife duties on my camping trip, a great tasting Uinta Hop Nosh IPA, and a GEC fixed blade that I constantly use in the kitchen for food prep. It's quite a handy little knife. Also pictured is the amazing morning view from my tent.

7nrHZxdh.jpg

MuQJPUch.jpg

Nice pairing Buzz, hope you had a great time camping. That pic of the view is outstanding :thumbsup:

- hey, Jack..........11.17am mate.........thassa a bit early to be in the pub, innit....?!:D

Jack Black Jack Black

Last edited:

7nrHZxdh.jpg

MuQJPUch.jpg

Sounds like a fantastic trip, Buzzbait Buzzbait ! The Adirondacks are on my bucket list of spots to experience one day. The GEC blade has been on my radar for some time now, I have heard it performs excellently in the kitchen regardless of the blade type.

TheFactor TheFactor , you've been sporting some fine Oregon brews! Worthy Brewing is a favorite.

In the pub with ADEE and ScruffUK :) :thumbsup:

View attachment 760677

I wish I was at a pub right now... Alas! It will have to wait until after the day's work is done though. Enjoy your pints, my friend.

I had one of these tasty beverages yesterday. Well actually, I had several. :D

cv1Kq26.jpg

- hey, Jack..........11.17am mate.........thassa a bit early to be in the pub, innit....?!:D

Jack Black Jack Black

:D :thumbsup:

I wish I was at a pub right now... Alas! It will have to wait until after the day's work is done though. Enjoy your pints, my friend.

cv1Kq26.jpg

Thank you my friend, I wish you could have joined us :thumbsup: We just had a couple of pints of Brass Castle's Session IPA, a tasty beverage without a huge ABV :) Cool pic :cool: :thumbsup:

Sounds like a fantastic trip, Buzzbait Buzzbait ! The Adirondacks are on my bucket list of spots to experience one day. The GEC blade has been on my radar for some time now, I have heard it performs excellently in the kitchen regardless of the blade type.

TheFactor TheFactor , you've been sporting some fine Oregon brews! Worthy Brewing is a favorite.

cv1Kq26.jpg
Thanks Man and yes Worthy is one of my favs but they were all mighty tasty this weekend!!

Back