Beverages and Blades - Traditional of Course

....liar, liar.........pants on fire :D (am only jealous)

Such a sweet folder!

Jack Black Jack Black

LOL! :D Only because my sciatica has been playing up, and I've not been able to get to the pub! I've been having to contend with red wine and malt whisky at home, and a few cans of course ;) Thanks my friend :thumbsup:

GhqGNDX.jpg

LOL! :D Only because my sciatica has been playing up, and I've not been able to get to the pub! I've been having to contend with red wine and malt whisky at home, and a few cans of course ;) Thanks my friend :thumbsup:
I hope that sciatica starts behaving, so you can get out and about. It's always a pleasure to see your pics from around town. -Lance

I hope that sciatica starts behaving, so you can get out and about. It's always a pleasure to see your pics from around town.

Thanks a lot Lance, I appreciate that :) I'm definitely on the mend :thumbsup:

Great-looking brews guys :thumbsup:

Long time, no see folks. I’ve been super busy with work, but this week finally have some time to relax.

mjJ9pClh.jpg

That concoction is Bulleit Rye with Burly grape and clove shrub and Burly ginger beer syrup. The cloves and ginger makes for a nice winter feel.

The Lambsfoot has been in my pocket every day for the past few weeks. I think it’s earned a drink. ;)

Long time, no see folks. I’ve been super busy with work, but this week finally have some time to relax.

mjJ9pClh.jpg

That concoction is Bulleit Rye with Burly grape and clove shrub and Burly ginger beer syrup. The cloves and ginger makes for a nice winter feel.

The Lambsfoot has been in my pocket every day for the past few weeks. I think it’s earned a drink. ;)

Good to see you Greg, glad to hear work has eased up, and hope you and your family, and all our US members, have a great Thanksgiving :thumbsup: That sounds delicious my friend, and that's a tasty-looking Lambsfoot too :) :thumbsup:

Back