Beverages and Blades - Traditional of Course

I see... there is not so much love for Pilsner or Bavarian Helles or even Weißbier (wheatbeer) as there should be :p

Andi, are you familiar with this one? It's delicious!

YRzgzL6.jpg

I am neglecting a favorite thread here...

The other night my wife and I attended a Tap Takeover at my favorite Taphouse (mostly because it's within walking distance...) hosted by a local brewery.

Deluxe Brewing Co, which is located in a town just south of me, engaged us all in a rousing game of Holiday Bingo. The Bingo gods must have been smiling on me because out of 4 rounds, I had bingo on 3 of them and got to take home a bunch of swag.

They happen to have a good choice in colors. :D

a5gVYwN.jpg

I was ecstatic a couple of weeks ago to find that this seasonal offering is available again!! :thumbsup::thumbsup::D:D
It has only been available November through February in the past, and is one of the few things to look forward to about winter IMHO. But last winter I couldn't find it anywhere, including the brewer's website! :(:thumbsdown:
But now the website claims it's "back by popular demand", so maybe I'm not the only one who missed it last winter!! ;)
This is an old pic; I'll have to get pics with many new knives I've picked up recently.
pioneer.snovanporter.jpg

- GT

Back