Beverages and Blades - Traditional of Course

Thing about black tea is that it warms you up when it's cold and cools you down when you're hot, very invigorating actually! My parents never encouraged me to drink soft drinks when I was a child, I'm very grateful to them for that as so many soft-drinks/sodas are an appalling cocktail of artifice&chemicals, they are really unhealthy.

Thanks for the offer Jack :thumbsup: I'll send my lorry over :D:D

.......eanie, meanie, minie, mo............:mad:

:thumbsup::thumbsup:HAPPY NEW YEAR, fellas :thumbsup::thumbsup:

IMG_9268.jpg

Fantastic pic Greg, have a great hike my friend :thumbsup:

Thanks Jack. We had a very pleasant hike with several friends and their kids. I interjected myself into a couple of the boys’ play and ended up mobbed by all the children. :eek::D

After the hike my wife and I enjoyed a play on a kir royale: sparkling wine with blueberry shrub and fresh blueberries floating on the bubbles.

6C4AXqUh.jpg

That's great! Mine is only 3. Growing fast though!

That's a nice age, enjoy every minute :) :thumbsup:

Thanks Jack. We had a very pleasant hike with several friends and their kids. I interjected myself into a couple of the boys’ play and ended up mobbed by all the children. :eek::D

After the hike my wife and I enjoyed a play on a kir royale: sparkling wine with blueberry shrub and fresh blueberries floating on the bubbles.

6C4AXqUh.jpg

Sounds great Greg :) When, as a youth-worker, I ran play-schemes, I would sometimes be mobbed by up to 70 kids! I think must have been where my energy went, I certainly couldn't handle it today! :D A classy and delicious-looking beverage my friend :) :thumbsup:

6C4AXqUh.jpg

- classy, Greg.......very classy! :thumbsup::thumbsup:

6C4AXqUh.jpg
You might be amused to know that the kir has been popularized by the Canon (chanoine) Kir, in the 60s, then a MP for that part of Burgundy (Dijon) where the blackcurrant grows. He wanted to spread the use of the crème de cassis (and burgundy white, of course). Now it has become a tradition and the name remained. :)

Senhor Pinto, splendid knife, the beer looks promising, the little windmill (?) is VERY cool, and the SUNSHINE!! :thumbsup::thumbsup::cool::cool:

Thank you MR. GT, I just wanted to mix a bit of America with one bit of my Portugal, as for the sun, although it is still winter it continues to shine, especially in the Algarve!!!;)

Back