Beverages and Blades - Traditional of Course

6moctFH.jpg

Nice, calamander, Old Rasputin is the best dark beer in the world, amazing stuff!

Here's my first pocket knife from about 1960 with a more recent stout:

XAXZEwvl.jpg

- GT

That is so great that you still have that GT!!! :) :thumbup:

Thanks, SAK Guy! :)
I'm really grateful that my knife didn't go the way of so many of my childhood possessions. I think I must have realized that a tool I used multiple times literally every day for 8-10 years growing up on the farm was worth hanging onto even after I "left home." (I wish my current life gave me half as many opportunities to use the many knives I now have.)

- GT

Thanks, SAK Guy! :)
I'm really grateful that my knife didn't go the way of so many of my childhood possessions. I think I must have realized that a tool I used multiple times literally every day for 8-10 years growing up on the farm was worth hanging onto even after I "left home." (I wish my current life gave me half as many opportunities to use the many knives I now have.)

- GT

I was thinking almost the same thing the other day when I was going over my collection...I seem to recall using my pocket knife multiple times per day, even when in school, when I was a kid in the 50's and 60's. I must have popped the cap off several thousand Coca Cola's back then.

I was thinking almost the same thing the other day when I was going over my collection...I seem to recall using my pocket knife multiple times per day, even when in school, when I was a kid in the 50's and 60's. I must have popped the cap off several thousand Coca Cola's back then.

I hear you. My old scout knife opened more cans and bottles then I could count. Now I have to look for reasons to take a knife out of my pocket most days.

Back