Beverages and Blades - Traditional of Course

LUFnTIZh.jpg

This septuagenarian still holds an edge and slices limes with the best of them. Happy Independence Day to those in the USA; wishing everyone a safe and relaxing holiday with family and friends!

JaxBaron JaxBaron

Nice Jon. I used the Farmer you sent me to uncap a couple Sam Adams today.

Also ate 68 less hot dogs than the Nathan’s hot dog eating champion - and that was a lot for me. My fried dough making skills are passable, but could use some refinement.
If I start training today, I may give Joey Chestnut a run for his money in 2020!

Last edited:
JaxBaron JaxBaron

Nice Jon. I used the Farmer you sent me to uncap a couple Sam Adams today.

Also ate 68 less hot dogs than the Nathan’s hot dog eating champion - and that was a lot for me. My fried dough making skills are passable, but could use some refinement.
Glad to hear the farmer is earning its keep!
Lol you have a looong way to go if you want to start a career in competitive eating:p. The good news is you now have a full year to train for the 2020 contest.

Looks like that must’ve been a beautiful drive! What do you think of that sparkling cider? I’ve tried and enjoyed their standard and the cranberry blend, but I’ve never seen the raspberry before.

View attachment 1156338

Here’s to the weekend!

Cheers! That porter goes great with the stag on your Barlow.

Two of my favorite things.
27jTRCh.jpg

Nice. :thumbsup: That’s a classic I haven’t yet tried. Might have to rectify that one of these days. ;)

Back