Beverages and Blades - Traditional of Course

Good evening, folks.

aq7xlf8.jpg

Evening. I'll join you, but without the cigar :D

Z2EL2Es.jpg

I think that this my third posting of a Founders stout that I have been quaffing while totin'. Well, I'm quaffing a second of this one while I post this, as I have two more 4-paks to go (kinda got carried away). Thank goodness that it is "goodness". Gotta get to work on the rest.

bOBH8Gd.jpg

- Stuart

We went out of town last weekend, and I got to sit out in front of the motel for my evening cigar and drink. This bottle was a belated birthday gift from my oldest daughter... so I pulled out the knives I had with me. Wait... where did the whiskey go? Looks like my high-brow tumbler is somewhat low on liquid refreshment...

trad%20and%20whiskey_zpsk9xyvqlj.jpg

Nice - I'll add that to the list of ones to look for. If I'm being completely honest, in the battle of the ryes and bourbons I'm not too well versed. Just recently started drinking them. Leaning more to the bourbons than the ryes though.

In a perfect world, I'd much rather have some rum :)

2lvWMQN.jpg

Nice - I'll add that to the list of ones to look for. If I'm being completely honest, in the battle of the ryes and bourbons I'm not too well versed. Just recently started drinking them. Leaning more to the bourbons than the ryes though.

In a perfect world, I'd much rather have some rum :)

2lvWMQN.jpg
In a perfect world....bit its not that simple is it my Mooseburger eating friend?
White? Dark? Jamaican ? Virgin Islsnds? Fijiian? Or perhaps one of the more harsh ,argumentative, head smashing Australian potions? aaah Rum.
Anyways I finally tracked down this new offering from Coopers Brewery...XPA...had to buy a whole box ...I fully rate and endorse this product...well balanced malt and hops...lemony but not sour , fruity but not tropical, strong but not overbearing..cloudy but not dull....and im only on my second.:confused::thumbsup::confused::cool::p
20190817-145529.jpg

In a perfect world....bit its not that simple is it my Mooseburger eating friend?
White? Dark? Jamaican ? Virgin Islsnds? Fijiian? Or perhaps one of the more harsh ,argumentative, head smashing Australian potions? aaah Rum.
Anyways I finally tracked down this new offering from Coopers Brewery...XPA...had to buy a whole box ...I fully rate and endorse this product...well balanced malt and hops...lemony but not sour , fruity but not tropical, strong but not overbearing..cloudy but not dull....and im only on my second.:confused::thumbsup::confused::cool::p
20190817-145529.jpg
Agricole! ;):D

II0nCor.jpg

Rosewood lambsfoot with Wild Turkey 101 on my back porch at sundown, with some Arturo Fuente goodness (following a walk with my dog, following a nap, following a pesto pasta with bacon dinner with my wife and daughter--it's been a good Saturday!). :cool:

Back