Beverages and Blades - Traditional of Course

It's too early on a work day to be seeing this temptation.... good stuff, Lagavulin is... (perhaps the understatement of the week)
Thanks for the reply. It's my favorite amongst my collection of drams from Islay.

36039198833_bb834a6ff1.jpg

Last edited:
I woke my Queen #42 and a Schrade 108OT up to join me in a nightcap, one that mocks my investment strategies - Manhattan on the Rocks.

4ZXruPL.jpg

- Stuart
Great taste in knives and whiskey. I have what's left of a bottle of their bourbon in my cabinet. That little Queen is beautiful.

Great taste in knives and whiskey. I have what's left of a bottle of their bourbon in my cabinet. That little Queen is beautiful.

Thanks, Chris. As I mentioned to @JJ Cahill , I had been previously pushed by one of his posts to concoct a Beefeater Martini, but my only bottle of dry vermouth was warm and so I grabbed the chilled sweet vermouth and made the rye version - Manhattan, on the rocks this time. The small knives seemed appropriate companions. That Queen has other small friends, like this 34OT:

BR4RyfQ.jpg

- Stuart

Thanks, Chris. As I mentioned to @JJ Cahill , I had been previously pushed by one of his posts to concoct a Beefeater Martini, but my only bottle of dry vermouth was warm and so I grabbed the chilled sweet vermouth and made the rye version - Manhattan, on the rocks this time. The small knives seemed appropriate companions. That Queen has other small friends, like this 34OT:

BR4RyfQ.jpg

- Stuart

Ha ha ha. Kim has your 34OT's twin. Found it at a flea market last weekend when we got her wash stand and my desk. Been waiting for her to carry it so I can post it. They're great knives.

Back