Beverages and Blades - Traditional of Course

Tea or coffee without creamer counts as a clear liquid. My stomach doesn't like coffee without 50/50.
iyU8jL6.jpg

I picked up a couple of beer in a small supermarket last night. This one, I think, is almost certainly the worst beer I've ever tasted! :eek: :thumbsdown:

GoZlb0o.jpg

Sorry to hear the beer was so bad, Jack! The worst beer I’ve ever had was, without a doubt, Rogue’s Voodoo Doughnut Maple Bacon Ale. I believe I described it to a friend of mine as tasting like “old Waffle House dishwater.”

I'm afraid I don't have any 'Rotten fake-beer peach stuff' glasses Dan, or they'd have gone in the trash with the beer! :D

:D :D

I am sure it was disgusting, but Shiner has a beer they brew this time of year made with Texas peaches and roasted pecans. I bought some last year out of curiosity, and was surprised at how delicious it was.
View attachment 1238816

I’ve had that one a few times and liked it. Abita makes a Pecan Ale, buy I didn’t particularly enjoy that one.

I’ve been drinking more whiskey (specifically bourbon) than beer lately, but I enjoyed a few of these today. I hope everyone had a good Thanksgiving (and that those of you not in the US had a nice Thursday)!

HDNfU53.jpg

Sorry to hear the beer was so bad, Jack! The worst beer I’ve ever had was, without a doubt, Rogue’s Voodoo Doughnut Maple Bacon Ale. I believe I described it to a friend of mine as tasting like “old Waffle House dishwater.”

:D :D

I’ve had that one a few times and liked it. Abita makes a Pecan Ale, buy I didn’t particularly enjoy that one.

I’ve been drinking more whiskey (specifically bourbon) than beer lately, but I enjoyed a few of these today. I hope everyone had a good Thanksgiving (and that those of you not in the US had a nice Thursday)!

HDNfU53.jpg

I can imagine trying that myself Barrett! :D :eek: Hope you had a great Thanksgiving my friend :) :thumbsup:

Leeds eh?
20191201-165607.jpg
I can only imagine...heres cheers and two good thing from Yorkshire...by gum.

Very nice Meako :) Some good stuff has come out of Australia too ;) :thumbsup:

YP3Zs2K.jpg

Last edited:
A frenetic day here and I'm not sure why. Got a break with some mac 'n cheese fritters, cheese, crackers, and Jim Beam Extra Aged "Black Label". The cheese knife was one of two knives toted today (I said that it was frenetic).

5yrM00o.jpg

And this Case 07 beer trapper (old pic).

Qn9OJDY.jpg

- Stuart

Back