Beverages and Blades - Traditional of Course

It is Monday but that isn't an excuse to not enjoy some of the finer things. I've got a nice Claret and a cigar set aside for my evening's enjoyment.

YJJn7DS.jpg

I don't know about that, Jack, but I can sure pretend real good :D.

The weather decided to act more in line with how folks tend to remember Oregon (cold and wet) so no cigar or pipe for me this evening. But this Imperial IPA is quite excellent!

MtsX8T9.jpg

:D :thumbsup:

I'm sure that Imperial IPA kept you warm my friend :) :thumbsup:

Happy Tuesday. Carried this one in anticipation of the new Forum Knife!
View attachment 1247171

That looks like a great stout Taylor, nice knife too :) :thumbsup:

Aye, matey!
Now you're making me thirsty, and it's 6:30 a.m.!
The Sun is over yard arm...somewhere around the globe!
Meanwhile ...there are knives in this table pic...The Robin Hood book of the film with John Derek and Alan "Skipper"Hale...is for my sons Barber shop in the land of the wrong white crowd....suffice to say it has been fully "Meakonised tm" ....I'm waiting for varnish to dry...marine grade exterior varnish of course.
20191214-140423.jpg

Last edited:
A table full of promise meako meako . My varnish, this time of year, usually is still tacky on Christmas eve. :confused:
Have had to bake a few projects before wrapping over the years. :( :)

Carry on. I appreciate your stuff :thumbsup:

Ray

Cheers RayseM RayseM ...Im refurbing my Nanas gateleg table....owned for many years now and always wondered what lay beneath the mission brown stain...my Grandad probably painted it back when dark brown was preferable to English Oak...its a veneer top but post war English and all solid Oak undercarriage...had sand it back by hand....
20191103-132720.jpg

20191120-164027.jpg

From this to this...no brainer really....shoulda done it years ago

Last edited:
Back