Beverages and Blades - Traditional of Course

dyA9QG0.jpg

Duh. I don't need a wide-mouthed thermos to fit the drip funnel. I need to see through the glass how much I've poured anyway. This is an estate sale thermos, more compact than my old Stanley, which is a factor if it's going to stay in the kitchen.
I haven't used it before, but I probably bleached it and certainly ran it through the dishwasher. How many people die from their thermoses anyway?
So far so good.

Did 4 loads of laundry, made some beds, mowed the front yard, cooked a bunch of chicken thighs, returned graded final exams to students, did a (very) little bit of strength training, and took a 6-mile walk today. This beer hit the spot at supper time! (I drink this brand fairly often, but only have this one old photo that I use. :rolleyes:)
leatherman.amberbock.jpg

- GT

Did 4 loads of laundry, made some beds, mowed the front yard, cooked a bunch of chicken thighs, returned graded final exams to students, did a (very) little bit of strength training, and took a 6-mile walk today. This beer hit the spot at supper time! (I drink this brand fairly often, but only have this one old photo that I use. :rolleyes:)
View attachment 1345849

- GT
A nice cold beer after a productive day like that tastes all the better!

View attachment 1345849

- GT

Sounds like a busy day, GT! (We had chicken thighs for dinner, too.) :thumbsup:

Samuel Smith’s range of beers has been the talk of the Guardians of the Lambsfoot thread lately. I stocked up yesterday…

eK76zA1.jpg

…and started with the Organic Pale Ale this afternoon.

HtMsRuV.jpg

Sounds like a busy day, GT! (We had chicken thighs for dinner, too.) :thumbsup:

Samuel Smith’s range of beers has been the talk of the Guardians of the Lambsfoot thread lately. I stocked up yesterday…

eK76zA1.jpg

…and started with the Organic Pale Ale this afternoon.

HtMsRuV.jpg
It's some good stuff! Great photos!

Back