Beverages and Blades - Traditional of Course

b9wXiBt.jpg

I am not usually a fan of liqueur or mixed drinks but my wife concocted a drink made with Grand Marnier, Champagne, and mango seltzer poured over ice. It is very pleasant on these warm days.

0026bRF.jpg
I'll bet my wife would love that drink. I might even try it! (The mango seltzer gives me pause.)
Consistently magnificent photos, Dylan, with all the things I love. :cool::thumbsup:

Putain!:eek: Je sais pas :D Mais c'est bon:thumbsup: Breton peut-être?

l'addres Route de Lisieux 14140 LIVAROT
You mean Oh! Putain! :eek: 14 / Livarot / Lisieux : Normandy :) , more precisely Calvados (Omaha, Gold & Juno :)).
Less bubbles and dryer if Breton (for brut of course, doux is for children). Ex-wife 's Grandpa (North Coast Breton) had homemade cider. So dry and green, if not accustomed you'd ask for the nearest pharmacy before the end of meal! :oops:

Last edited:
I like a Calva after a meal with coffee :cool: Thanks for the confirmation JP, this is a lighter cider just 5% but pleasant and refreshing. Sometimes I don't mind very cold sweet cider on a hot day with a good omelette.

You sure your ex's grandpa wasn't trying to poison you...;):eek:

[QUOTE="Will Power, post: 19955218, member: 190677"

You sure your ex's grandpa wasn't trying to poison you...;):eek:[/QUOTE]
no, just kidding :D
In Savoie a friend of my parents made a delicious pear cider :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Back