Beverages and Blades - Traditional of Course

20201028-170443.jpg

My house was stuck in the west eye wall of Zeta for an hour yesterday evening. Thankfully, I haven't found any damage to the property yet, and I had power all through the storm. I only lost power ~9 hours after the storm rolled through. :confused:

Drove into work knowing I'm off just to see if I can make a cup of coffee. Thankfully, my little job trailer is in the 20% that has power this morning. I like to think this little Lloyd gave me a little luck this morning. Have a wonderful day, everyone!

00100lr-PORTRAIT-00100-BURST20201029073626499-COVER-2.jpg

My house was stuck in the west eye wall of Zeta for an hour yesterday evening. Thankfully, I haven't found any damage to the property yet, and I had power all through the storm. I only lost power ~9 hours after the storm rolled through. :confused:

Drove into work knowing I'm off just to see if I can make a cup of coffee. Thankfully, my little job trailer is in the 20% that has power this morning. I like to think this little Lloyd gave me a little luck this morning. Have a wonderful day, everyone!

00100lr-PORTRAIT-00100-BURST20201029073626499-COVER-2.jpg
In the aftermath of a hurricane you drive to work so you can get a hot cup? And I thought I was a coffee addict....

Back