Beverages and Blades - Traditional of Course

20210117-092501.jpg

On the way back from Sydney they had this stuff in the servo...I had the Cola too...it tasted like olden days coke..not the empty fizz of today.

Cheap and good lager from Southern Denmark and a flea market knife. Really can’t go wrong here. Cheers guys

Attachments

• D217A300-8C2B-4505-B06F-B260722D53A3.jpeg
    D217A300-8C2B-4505-B06F-B260722D53A3.jpeg
    223.7 KB · Views: 15
Can't take pics in the evening Cocktail Hour as it's too dark still :(

But, been having Gimlets a lot lately:)

Take one 2020 Forum Knife from Viper - or any other straight edge, pref stainless..;) cut lime in half. One part fresh lime juice, 1 part Rose's Lime Juice Cordial, 2 parts Gin put in shaker with a load of ice serve in chilled glasses with lime slice. Magnificent!

Coupla big days coming up
Robbie Burrns monday
Followed by the biggie.OOOORRSTRIALLYA DAY..
From my observations a celebration of underage drinking, insulting the flag by wearing it as genital covering...throwing it on the ground as a towel and lying on it...
Not sure anyone even knows why Australia Day exists....maybeb1 in 3 know it comemmorates the landing of the first fleet......of British convicts and the horrendously brutal masters....what followed equates to Slavery and the extermination of native population. I ask you whats to celebrate?...It should be rebadged Ignorance Day.....

Coupla big days coming up
Robbie Burrns monday
Followed by the biggie.OOOORRSTRIALLYA DAY..
From my observations a celebration of underage drinking, insulting the flag by wearing it as genital covering...throwing it on the ground as a towel and lying on it...
Not sure anyone even knows why Australia Day exists....maybeb1 in 3 know it comemmorates the landing of the first fleet......of British convicts and the horrendously brutal masters....what followed equates to Slavery and the extermination of native population. I ask you whats to celebrate?...It should be rebadged Ignorance Day.....
I'll drink to Burns: "O my luve is like a red, red rose,
That's newly sprung in June...."
Will get my Laphroaig out....Slainte!

Back