Beverages and Blades - Traditional of Course

90IxVJm.jpg
A new one on me, I must try.
What's it like!?

Bill, that Uigeadail is one fine powerhouse of a Scotch . . . wimps need not apply! I'm currently enjoying a rather softer expression, but equally delicious!

jWFAgcg.jpg
Jeff, that Glenmorangie 14 yr is one fine dram. Most of my Scotch collection comes from Islay and yes they really smack you in the face. I guess my favorite is the Lagavulin 16 yr but I also love the Laphroaig cask strength 10 yr when I really want to punish myself:D I have my 24 yr Tormore and 18 yr Glenlivet for a more mellow experience:D. Too many others to mention:thumbsup: The stag on your GEC Northfield #44 looks awesome:thumbsup:

Thanks, Bill, the #44 is really a keeper! Lag 16 is the benchmark, now that Laphroaig 18 is no longer available. It's my all-time fave.
I just can't afford to drink it very often.

Thanks, Bill, the #44 is really a keeper! Lag 16 is the benchmark, now that Laphroaig 18 is no longer available. It's my all-time fave.
I just can't afford to drink it very often.
Hi Jeff, There is a Laphoiag 18 around but it's over $500!!:eek: I wonder what other 18 yr Islay malts might be worth while? Maybe the Bowmor (2007 launch)?Or maybe the Caol Ila 18 when they finally ship to the US? Not sure. Never tried any of the others. I see some comments around that the Laproiag may be shipped again....Did the distillery just run out or stop bottling ito_O?.

Dylan, I am constantly confirmed in my assessment that you are a man of impeccable tastes: the Old Ras (as we like to call it) is definitely top tier imbibery! And, your two knife patterns are equally at home in my pockets. :thumbsup::thumbsup:

Dry January has concluded so I am treating myself to an old favorite this evening.

Xfzp7Ro.jpg

Dylan, I am constantly confirmed in my assessment that you are a man of impeccable tastes: the Old Ras (as we like to call it) is definitely top tier imbibery! And, your two knife patterns are equally at home in my pockets. :thumbsup::thumbsup:

That’s a mighty fine smoke as well!

Back