Beverages and Blades - Traditional of Course

Tall can; short knife.

J5OQN4Ih.jpg

TGIF. Have a great weekend, everyone!
I've had some of their stuff they do a good job!

That’s a pretty little Boker, some nice whisky, and a very impressive pour! Looks like you are settling in for a nice evening Railsplitter!;):thumbsup:

I’m going with the Black Sycamore Mini Copperlock, Wild Turkey, and a nice cigar.
223C3CF9-76D8-462B-97B4-49ED03F7C390.jpeg
Edit: it took me a few drinks to realize I said mini copperlock instead of copperhead!:rolleyes:

Last edited:
I should post before I start drinking. I thought I posted this an hour ago.:p

View attachment 1543853
This reminded me of the tour I took of the Jack Daniels distillery..... the tour guide was quite a character, and at the end of it, when we were going in for our tasting session, he told us "just tell the guy in there to pour you two fingers of whiskey...." and then showed us how....

PqIq14o.jpg

This reminded me of the tour I took of the Jack Daniels distillery..... the tour guide was quite a character, and at the end of it, when we were going in for our tasting session, he told us "just tell the guy in there to pour you two fingers of whiskey...." and then showed us how....

PqIq14o.jpg
I'm going to have to remember that one.:thumbsup::p

PqIq14o.jpg
I'm going to have to remember that one.:thumbsup::p
Me too, that’s really funny!:D:D:D

This gorgeous GEC #43 in orange camel bone recently went up on the exchange here. The poster indicated he was open to offers, so I wrote to ask if he
would consider a little bit lower price, referencing a recent sale of the same knife. He counter-offered...for an additional $5 less and told me to have a beer on him. Thank you KELAMA KELAMA having such a wonderful knife is almost as nice as having such a wonderful experience in the exchange!

363511F3-07DF-4D14-96F2-110E2DFE972C.jpeg

This gorgeous GEC #43 in orange camel bone recently went up on the exchange here. The poster indicated he was open to offers, so I wrote to ask if he
would consider a little bit lower price, referencing a recent sale of the same knife. He counter-offered...for an additional $5 less and told me to have a beer on him. Thank you KELAMA KELAMA having such a wonderful knife is almost as nice as having such a wonderful experience in the exchange!

^ Wow! Thank you for your very kind word's.....& for posting this beautiful/super awesome picture!!! Likewise- it was a pleasure, dealing with such a professional, highly trustworthy fellow hobbyist. I'm really glad that you like this GEC & it's such a good fit with you up in Alaska. :)

I'm enjoying a bottle of wine tonight from a local winery about an hour's drive from here. The ABV isn't listed on the label but the bartender at the winery told me it's 24% alcohol. This is my third bottle and I believe her. I like that the bottle is only 375ml. I get almost 3 glasses out of it and at that percentage of alcohol I don't need any more than that. It's just right for a relaxing evening.

It's very unique. Has a fruity taste from the grapes but it also has a caramel hint and I have no idea where that comes from. Pretty good stuff. I'll be getting more soon.

IMG_5882.JPG

Back