Beverages and Blades - Traditional of Course

this one covers several threads... firearms and knives, beverages, books and blades....

my brand new Taurus 942M 22 mag revolver, along with some Gentleman Jack, my modified 71 from 2018, an Oliva cigar, and my latest book about Mickey Haller.... pleasant way to spend the evening...:)

Z0tqIK.jpg

qv7EdRC.jpg
Red Rooster

I'll bite... whatsa Red Rooster?

I hope people had a safe week and are looking forward to something for the weekend.

I had the day off and went for a hike with my dog this morning. 3 miles and not another soul on the trail. It was fantastic! Now I've got charcoal going in the chimney, getting ready to make pizza on the big green egg. Meanwhile, I'm enjoying an old favorite with what is showing signs of becoming a new favorite.

ZC5RZOLh.jpg

I hope people had a safe week and are looking forward to something for the weekend.

I had the day off and went for a hike with my dog this morning. 3 miles and not another soul on the trail. It was fantastic! Now I've got charcoal going in the chimney, getting ready to make pizza on the big green egg. Meanwhile, I'm enjoying an old favorite with what is showing signs of becoming a new favorite.

ZC5RZOLh.jpg
It's probably been two years since I've had a Racer 5, good stuff.

I've got a little AMB with an American Jack tonight.
KM7IeXd.jpg

It's probably been two years since I've had a Racer 5, good stuff.

I've got a little AMB with an American Jack tonight.
KM7IeXd.jpg
It was my first IPA love and still a delight every time I have one.

Not familiar with AMB, but hoping to visit NC in the fall. Will try to remember to keep an eye out for it.

ZC5RZOLh.jpg
Shot of vodka, two shots of margarita mix, cranberry and a beer floater. Super refreshing. That was before I mixed it up.

Back