Beverages and Blades - Traditional of Course

That's a good question I can not find it on the can. It's a nice solid IPA, high on the citrus end of the spectrum. Mother Earth is one of those breweries that gets almost everything right. It's not much of a gamble trying something new from them.
We were in NC summer before last. Spent two days in Asheville, then went to the Outer Banks for several days and then on down to Kiawah Island. Drank so many good local brews I can’t even remember them all! 😄 When we travel all I need is local brew on tap and fish tacos! 👍
A quick search shows no distribution in IL, guess I need to go on any road trip! 😄👍

Now that’s a blade with character Gus. 👍 Apple whisky makes a great summer drink doesn’t it? We put it on ice in a steel cup and sip it as we putt around in the boat.
😉👍

YMoYmB0h.jpg

We got to spend last week back home in Arkansas (first time we’d seen a lot of our family in over a year). I sort of took the week off from the forums, but I did take a couple photos that fit in this thread. Better late than never, I guess. 😁

I spent one day hopping around a couple local breweries with a friend, although I only remembered to take any pictures at the first one, Ozark Beer Company. This was their lager.

dvQJnA0.jpg

This was one of their IPA’s (Southbound & Down, I believe). The knife is Campbellclanman Campbellclanman ’s lost-and-found 2012 PPP TC, which I like to travel with because I’m convinced it might be the highest-mileage TC Barlow out there. 😁

BGZFH28.jpg

This last one was a bit odd, a 9.9% ABV Oat Cream Triple IPA called All Day Snuggles.

V0UAGtn.jpg

One last photo from the week.

DO1UJqk.jpg

Back