Beverages and Blades - Traditional of Course

Got into trouble with Paypal for buying this Rum, miserable :poop: Didn't stop me though:D

KPUUDB9.jpg

They have great coffee. Lock and Dam 11 refers to the lock on the Mississippi River much like the Mel price lock in Alton
I knew it did just wasn’t sure where is was until I zoomed in and saw Dubuque on the mug, very cool. 😉👍

I knew it did just wasn’t sure where is was until I zoomed in and saw Dubuque on the mug, very cool. 😉👍
I was stationed there when the company started up. I like the local and river themes. I’ve been ordering their coffee since I left in 2012 to St. Louis, New Jersey, Bahrain and now Florida.

I had to Google where Lock and Dam No. 11 was, but I guess I could’ve just zoomed in on the mug… or kept reading a couple more posts. 😁 Lock and Dam No. 1 is here in Minneapolis.

Here’s a song that might go well with a cup of that coffee. 🙂

I know the song well, and locked through L&D 1 many times while working aids to navigation on the river.

Picked up a holiday pack of Samuel Smith beers at Trader Joe's. Came with three beers, a pint glass, and two coasters. Crazy to say this is the first Samuel Smith beer I've ever had. They make good stuff. Along for the ride is a Northwoods Little Creek which I'm loving a lot more than I anticipated I would 😊
Vr7d028.jpg

Last edited:
Back